Campfire upgrade please! 🍉🍉🍉🦫

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,702
It’s already 5 years i'm beggin for Campfire 2.0…
it started here

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/9081/campfire-still-level-1

…the reason? …everyone knows.. because of the Stinky Couch!! 
https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/24796/my-couch-stinks

…so after so many updates and new creative suggestions…

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
TheKingShadowWalkerNatsuDarkAngelspitFuriousMoldovanWellyLugaATLAS-ZKilldozer187_MudMoccasinGovernatorSPC_TORRESMrLucky

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,702
    …should i start a New Pool?
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    NatsuDarkMrLucky
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 690
    Needs a pool table nearby!!!! Kinda like the one in the episode where Negan killed Spencer.

capibara
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 690
    Better yet.... add Tiki Torches on all 4 corners!!! Would look super awesome with winter map!!!! Especially on mine since I put the campfire in the center of the tents for keeping all three as close to warm as possible:

capibarahunter_x
    Better yet.... add Tiki Torches on all 4 corners!!! Would look super awesome with winter map!!!! Especially on mine since I put the campfire in the center of the tents for keeping all three as close to warm as possible:

lol! ..that's brilliant!! 😂😂😂😂🔥🔥🔥
    MudMoccasin
    @capibara recently made a visit to my camp and we had him over for dinner... :sunglasses:

..oh well…ihad “dreams” in the last nights with that CBQ… 😂😂

GovernatorAngelspitShadowWalker
    First, we have to start a GoFundMe for NG to provide this poor survivor with a set of prosthetic limbs!

..and this one always reminds me both the Philadelphia Experiment and some weird contemporary art sculpture…

GovernatorMudMoccasinFuriousMoldovanAngelspit
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,382
    capibara said:
    First, we have to start a GoFundMe for NG to provide this poor survivor with a set of prosthetic limbs!

..and this one always reminds me both the Philadelphia Experiment and some weird contemporary art sculpture…

Copycats :)

Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    capibaraShadowWalkerGovernator
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 224

hey Capibara, is this one of your Steam account?  :D
    capibaraGovernator
    Arqueue said:

hey Capibara, is this one of your Steam account?  :D
    hahahahah!! 😂😂😂
    ..no not me …but now i'm tempted to start my own account. what is Steam? lol
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 224
    steam is just a gaming platform on pc

capibara