How long do i have to wait on support ticket??

During the update to 1.7 my game crashed and i had to reinstall. Lost my progress and game started over from lvl 1. Sent in a support ticket and still no answer! I wnat my game back!!

Comments

• PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Well I still have an outstading one from 4 February so good luck.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Support is getting lots of tickets at the moment, especially after the new update, however they will get back to as soon as they can!
  • hottexashottexas Member Posts: 144
    @Teeceezy Thanks. While I do understand that you are up to your ass in alligators at the moment, what about those who have had support requests open for weeks? I've had one open since Feb 10th.
  • NommenNommen Member Posts: 15
    I just want my game back. Missing out on the 1min gas....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2016
    @ Teeceezy My ticket has ben sitting since Feb. 3. It might be a good idea for support to catch up on tickets before putting out a new update. I'm just saying. @Nommen which device are you on? If you have game center you can go into the settings menu and click the game center icon. I also lost my data and added that to my Feb 3. ticket, still no response but thankfully, I was able to recover my game through Game center.
    hottexasJennyTerminates
  • NommenNommen Member Posts: 15
    I'm on iOS. But dont have a game center icon. Game is connected to gamecenter already
  • TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    The whole support team are knocking it out of the park at the moment. They received something like 1,500 tickets overnight and are ploughing their way through at a rate of knots. That said, if we have tickets in queue for that long we'd obviously like to solve them as soon as possible. @Elly & @hottexas can you resend the tickets using the hashtag #TK421SENTME and i'll ask the team to address them first thing in the morning.
    @TK-421 Thank you so much. I know y'all are getting blasted at the moment, and I wish I didn't have to get shitty about this, it's just dragging on and on with zero help. Until now :)
    atrainofficial
This discussion has been closed.