THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!

I’m not here to suggest how to make it happen but it needs and has to happen. We don’t play for ties!! It makes no sense at all. Millions of people from all around the world don’t tune into the Super Bowl to cheer for a tie!!! There must be only one winner of the challenge each week. We have played long enough under the participation trophy 🏆 rules. There must be a clear winner each week. @Lexia @Fluxxx We play to win not tie. Can’t you see this? 
Killdozer187_CronusBloodyFlairCountryChrisScorpioShadowWalkerFahqbendover

Comments

• Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 617
    edited September 2021
    I suggest rolling back the update that capped the challenge at 4878 and let the SPYbags fly baby!

I'm right here with you @Tux77
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,924
    edited September 2021
    Tux77 said:
    I’m not here to suggest how to make it happen but it needs and has to happen. We don’t play for ties!! It makes no sense at all. Millions of people from all around the world don’t tune into the Super Bowl to cheer for a tie!!! There must be only one winner of the challenge each week. We have played long enough under the participation trophy 🏆 rules. There must be a clear winner each week. @Lexia @Fluxxx We play to win not tie. Can’t you see this? 

I can't speak for Lexia, but I can say that, trust me, it's been addressed at length.

Patience is a virtue, the big change machine moves slowly. Cheers. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    The chupacabra?

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalkerXeRoMudMoccasin
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 386
    Well with challenge, GW, LS, Distance game is already too time consuming, more and more people are leaving us because of it. 

I guess we need to understand that 
    satisfying ego of a few < good of many
    JayZ
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 248
    ignas said:
    Well with challenge, GW, LS, Distance game is already too time consuming, more and more people are leaving us because of it. 

I guess we need to understand that 
    satisfying ego of a few < good of many
    Sorry to say but is no obligatory to play all modes!
    Deathwish19ADPaqRiotZappa
    You know what @pollorex you just won 1 ATLAS brownie point.

(Redeemable anytime for 1 crisp virtual Hi-5)

Our page :

Send me a PM
    pollorexRiotZappa
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,844
    There IS only one...
    House always wins 😏
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    ShadowWalkerxeniiaADPaqRiotZappa
  • ionicaionica Member Posts: 74
    I like how lately NG doesnt respond on any topic. Maybe they will give up also on developing the game, and let the members of this community take over this task.
    ShadowWalkerxeniia
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 313
    That would be amazing! They are very "radio silent"
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 152
    ionica said:
    I like how lately NG doesnt respond on any topic. Maybe they will give up also on developing the game, and let the members of this community take over this task.
    I’ve to disagree with you. It was long time ago when they actually listened the community…ask you then one good day @Kaz left and there’re consequences after him. Bugs after bugs then updates after updates then hotfix and so on…and still GW beta :) after years. 
    RiotZappa
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,129
    I had really high hopes for this thread based upon the title. But there's no cool highlander stuff to be had in here.

First world problems. Ha.

It's like I said in my other post a little earlier, it's like NG wants the vast sea of it's player base to be either irritated or bored. Top 1%'ers aren't immune from this. They're targeting everybody.
    TheKingShadowWalkerxeniia
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    I had really high hopes for this thread based upon the title. But there's no cool highlander stuff to be had in here.

First world problems. Ha.

It's like I said in my other post a little earlier, it's like NG wants the vast sea of it's player base to be either irritated or bored. Top 1%'ers aren't immune from this. They're targeting everybody.

so everybody will get stunned
    seems like it
    NG spend their time on new heroes and traits but didn't address this GW problem