is the game live for anyone yet? Down again

Comments

• SoLDieRDaPSoLDieRDaP Member Posts: 53
    It's good to know the least that they are working on it

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    edited March 2016
    Goodness.. I was in the midst of a deadly mission and got kicked out due to maintenance. Please tell me I did not lose my survivors.

@Teeceezy

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    hottexas
  • JetzelJetzel Member Posts: 14
    @gabriel_lwh I'm sorry for your lose ):
    @gabriel_lwh damn man sorry to hear that :(

Kyo
  • Rogue6Rogue6 Member Posts: 53

Goodness.. I was in the midst of a deadly mission and got kicked out due to maintenance. Please tell me I did not lose my survivors.

@Teeceezy

You will either be where you left off or at the start of the mission, or they wiped everything from the short time it was live, anyway you didn't loose your survivors.
  • nadecirnadecir Member Posts: 271
    It would be helpful for us players if the "We are under maintenance message" when you try to load the game would also indicate an anticipated up time for the game. I know this estimate when the game would be back up would only be a guess by NG sometimes, but it would be better than nothing at all. It would probably be better too for NG's servers to not have people banging on the reload button every few minutes to see if the game was up.
    hottexas
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783

Please tell me I did not lose my survivors

When I have been kicked out of missions in the past due to crashes, quits, I usually am right where I was when I got bounced or slightly before where I got kicked out (small rewind), depending on what was saved. I have not encountered a situation where a survivor was lost on a deadly or otherwise injured when it happened.
    @Rogue6 I'm really hoping that's the case.. Because we're talking about 3 legendary survivors here.

• JCSinWDJCSinWD Member Posts: 87
    nadecir said:

It would be helpful for us players if the "We are under maintenance message" when you try to load the game would also indicate an anticipated up time for the game. I know this estimate when the game would be back up would only be a guess by NG sometimes, but it would be better than nothing at all. It would probably be better too for NG's servers to not have people banging on the reload button every few minutes to see if the game was up.

Possibly ... though actually being able to close the app / game would be a nice simple start ... so far from that loading screen, I see the Maintenance notice but cannot exit the app, I have to use home button then force close the app
    @Perdtin thanks man

• shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    edited March 2016
    > Please tell me I did not lose my survivors

had two different cases with a similiar issue with the following results:

1. small rewind
    2. mission complete screen
    3. evers walker on screen dead
    4. positions of survivors/walkers changed

but a injury or anything like that happened not.
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
    @shAd thanks man

• NeilFNeilF Member Posts: 26
    To be fair, I think the response to our gripes (totally legitimate gripes at that) has been good. I'd rather have an extra couple of hours maintenance and enjoy the game, than a rushed period of downtime and a pile more bugs and issues.
    Shut_Up
    @NeilF I agree

• PatrikPatrik Member Posts: 1
    +1
    Can at least get to my other game.
  • Ag3nT_KaTzAg3nT_KaTz Member Posts: 3
    now I lose connection whenever I search for a RAID
    NeilF
  • dedLanadedLana Member Posts: 40
    is it up?
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 586
    Maintenance window may be over, but Outposts still not working for me.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    back up again idk for how long so dont play lol

I know its way too quick to say it aint working as it only just finished with the maintenance but this is what i get from my results
    I search
    Then get the error message
    Back to where i started

Venske
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    Connection lost if i search for a raid... :-1:
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
  • dedLanadedLana Member Posts: 40
    I just want to start some upgrading XD
  • VenskeVenske Member Posts: 1
    Still isn't working!! :-( Got the same screens as SolDieRDaP
  • viperSYviperSY Member Posts: 102
    edited March 2016
    So I'm in the game bit yet again no changes on the pvp matchmaking. Infant it's WORSE.

Now instead of finding matches and takeing my gas or my boxes it's just searching till I get an error reload game message

I HAVE PUT REAL MONEY into this game and it's now like a faulty product do I have any consumer rights to get money back or am I just been fobbed of daily with 1 minute gas and searching a pvp now coats 1 box not 10

This is not on and not how a company should run and treat it's paying customers

Pleas FIX this as the game was great before this outposts opiate and no doubt will be brilliant once it works right
  • NeilFNeilF Member Posts: 26
    I'm also seeing "Connection Lost" when I search for an opponent in the outpost. It seems almost like it's timing out somewhere, then throwing me completely out. In the meantime though, the one-minute gas event is helping me get some much-needed XP to level my defence team up ;-)
    Phew, my survivors are right where they were before the maintenance suddenly kicked in earlier..

eetusmasher
    @gabriel_lwh good am happy for you bro

Once again

• JetzelJetzel Member Posts: 14
    @SoLDieRDaP 3 times the charm?
  • CellguyCellguy Member Posts: 53
    Getting the connection lost error as well. Maybe that's why it's down again. I think today is going to be a loss.
This discussion has been closed.