Bruiser effecting the Flare

brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 659
@Lexia
@zbot

Hi, I have noticed my bruisers effecting the walkers and special walkers that aren’t effected by the stun. Previously bruisers could punish the normal walker who is at the flare and stun them, yes. 
But in this video I show you I don’t stun the walker and yet he has “woken up” and become live. 
It also woke up the Spiker and is Live. 
This was happening all last week as well. This previously didn’t happen. 
I have many videos to show instances of this, but in this video it is very clear my Bodyshot from the punish made them Live. If this is the case now, why doesn’t it become Live when they are shot?!?!

Please rectify this. 
(Video is in the comments)
Burmeliinis

Comments

• brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 659
    It only goes for 14 seconds. 

If you want more examples I have about 5 or 6 on video. But this video is very clear cut on what’s happening 
    https://youtu.be/spoJ8ZOhXb0

Here is an example with a Goo. 
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,419
    Thanks for the report @brucewayne007, could you also send a in game support request so support can look into it?
    brucewayne007
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 975
    I said the spikes were coming after me when they shouldn't! I said it!
    ShadowWalkerxeniia
    @zbot

I have messaged ingame support now. 
    I have more videos if required as well, Hopefully this can be rectified before the next GW season. Thanks 
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 351
    Thank you @brucewayne007 for reporting!

I shared this with the team for a closer look. Unfortunately not sure when we are able to get it fixed, but hopefully as soon as possible.

PS. Haven't had the chance to say it yet, but Christian Bale as Batman = 🙌🙌
    brucewayne007
    Lexia said:
    Thank you @brucewayne007 for reporting!

I shared this with the team for a closer look. Unfortunately not sure when we are able to get it fixed, but hopefully as soon as possible.

PS. Haven't had the chance to say it yet, but Christian Bale as Batman = 🙌🙌
    Thank you for the response. 
    And to Zbot also. 
    In 2 weeks I will send a message for any update possible. 
    SPY has taken over and this is only another weakening Melee. 
    https://youtu.be/FO06T2ZVoMg

Here’s another from this morning’s match. 
    Not trying to spam you or anything @Lexia
    I just want to show that it’s a regular thing. And it truly effected me on how I played. I didn’t want any bruisers next to my flares because of the fear of wasting them as they wake up. 
    At times the passages are tight and you can’t help it. It didn’t cost me any red gas/swords, but I was definitely at a disadvantage here. 
    Thanks for your time. 
    Ps- Yea Christian Bale was one of my favourite actors. I loved his trilogy, turned the Batman series around :) 
    Lexia
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 975
    The most awesome and definitive of batmans. I think it's about time to rewatch them.
    ShadowWalker
  • WDW76WDW76 Member Posts: 44
    edited October 2021
    @Lexia

Hier ist ein Vid von Firekid. Go to 0:50.

Nahkampfangriffe ändern den Statuseffekt. Ich glaube, ich habe es auch im Fernkampf gesehen. Ich denke, es waren kritische Treffer, die den Statuseffekt veränderten.

brucewayne007xeniia
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,999
    Lol, just seen this and was going to say I’ve also noticed it when prowling with HD. Someone has already shared one of my videos showing it too. I’ve also heard lots of reports of people getting caught out by things coming alive that they weren’t expecting and looks like this might be the reason. 
    brucewayne007
    Firekid said:
    Lol, just seen this and was going to say I’ve also noticed it when prowling with HD. Someone has already shared one of my videos showing it too. I’ve also heard lots of reports of people getting caught out by things coming alive that they weren’t expecting and looks like this might be the reason. 
    Yea I noticed that from the video above. I have only played GW so haven’t been able to check others. 
    Since the extra turn they gave us there has been problems. It has definitely put me in some awkward spots ha. 
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 351
    Small update; this should hopefully be fixed in the next update :smile:
    zbotbrucewayne007
    Thank you very much 🙏🏻