It's Good to be Bad - discussion thread

LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 808

It’s Good to be Bad community event has ended! 

With the addition of a couple of extra days, I’m excited to announce that we managed to reach the final milestone of the event! Congratulations to all, and thank you for participating 🤩

The final result is: 

102,478,818 Walkers killed

As such, the following rewards have been reached:

•   1-day Gas Booster
  •   1-day XP Booster 
  •   x100 Hunter Tokens
  •   x1 Blast Grenade & Gore 
  •   x50 Beta Tokens
  •   x50 Whisperer's Mask Tokens 
  •   x20 Reroll Tokens 
  •   x1 Grenade, Medkit & Flare
  •   x1 Legendary Badge Fragment 
  •   x100 Shane Tokens

The rewards will be distributed in the in-game shop starting Thursday 18th of November!

UPDATE!

We are SO close to the final 100M milestone, that we have decided to add TWO more days to the campaign! This means that you will have time until November 17th 1PM UTC to take those Walkers down!

This is the discussion thread for the community event - It's Good to be Bad. Daily progress updates will be shared here at around 1PM UTC, starting from the 2nd of November.

If you have questions, concerns or general comments related to the event, please post them here! ✌️

Official event announcement found here.
m4sChrisScorpiofearofthedarkFirekidborneokidrelb67ATLAS-ZShadowWalkerThüringerTCBRITOFOEeunissen

Comments

• NoiseratingNoiserating Member Posts: 122
    Thanks for this event, this is very cool and should happen more regularly. Could you modify the 30M milestone? X100 Hunter is pretty useless. I would rather prefer a X50Negan instead
    ShadowWalkerDeathwish19
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,089
    Firekid said:
    I don’t want to look a gift horse in the mouth or anything but the rewards are a little lame… yeah I know they are free and all but 100 Hunter tokens, 50 beta tokens, 1 of each tool? Am sure that previous campaigns have had much better stuff. Didn’t we get the very first assault armour with hazard suit last time? Would have loved to have another class armour with lucky as a reward, would have been excited then. Preferably Hunter or warrior. As it is I can’t see many people going out of their way to use the villains other than the usual beta lead teams. Go on @Lexia boost the rewards a bit!
    This is why when I originally pitched the idea I suggested the big prize be some sort of iconic villain's weapon. Also, to encourage the use of the villains (since let's be honest most of them aren't that great) I suggested giving them a damage/health boost, and that they didn't necessarily need to be in the leader position.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/405546/#Comment_405546

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/435640/#Comment_435640

Thanks for running with my idea though @Lexia and @Fluxxx. A little extra rewards is never bad.

ATLAS-ZMacVRassers
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 702
    ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT!  ALRIGHT!!    :* 
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,300
    @Firekid i say let the Community try it without the top 100-200 SPY users? As @Lexia said it's for everyone, so I'm sure lots of regular Joes and newer/casual players will want to support the event.

Doesn't need to be the Elites that carry this one. Just do your thang and let's set how it plays out?

That SAID.... Lexia i think NGs missed an opportunity here. I love the skins for the weapons in the $ Bundle shop, but maybe a good idea would have been a third for the event? It wouldn't have to be a new weapon or armor, just an old favorite with a new skin would have been cool especially for the newer players that don't have all the old cool gear.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalkerFirekidpollorexLeatherAngel
    ATLAS-Z said:
    That SAID.... Lexia i think NGs missed an opportunity here. I love the skins for the weapons in the $ Bundle shop, but maybe a good idea would have been a third for the event? It wouldn't have to be a new weapon or armor, just an old favorite with a new skin would have been cool especially for the newer players that don't have all the old cool gear.
    Yo those skins are sick. Imagine if they were the weapons for the campaign instead of the anniversary weapons? Maybe with a tweak to the traits such as  concussion on the Pumpkinstar and fully silent for the Pew Pew Stake.
    MudMoccasinATLAS-ZSuperheroFirekid
    Also too bad this didn't coincide with the council update... 

Then I'd show you some Governor action  ;)

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalkerHirntodBloodyChainsaw
    I think I visited a Steak and Shoot last time I was in Texas? 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalkerMudMoccasinZaTTeRiZeD
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 544
    FuriousMoldovanShadowWalker
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 259
    I just know I love that song!
  • Gomose_WGomose_W Member Posts: 36
    where is the guild rewards as before?
    ShadowWalker
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,153
    edited October 2021
    Villain tokens offered at half price for radios. That's better instead of doubling the rewards. It "feels" like you're getting more.

Special villain campaign goodies as we go, including both tokens and items.  You could make it as simple as a gold item rolls and the name "governor" appears before the randomized traits. Most people won't use them but hey they're cute.

Instead of 100 hunter tokens (facepalm), do the same naming thing. Randomize a 5 star survivor with the name "Evil" permanently stamped and unchanging at the beginning. So we get "Evil Jessica" or "Evil Ben" or whatever the name generator generates. And if we change it, Evil is still there. Collectable! (And give us a +1 slot too so those of us who are full can keep it.)

ShadowWalker
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 544
    I want to show 100 milions kills from Dwight on leader 😁
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 738
    Sorry, but garbage.... should be some kind of unique equipment.  Even my F2P alt account doesnt like/need this stuff.  I certainly wont play more/different for this crap.
    ghost_pepperPasteRassersBloodyChainsaw
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,005
    Nice one @ShadowWalker, subtle 😏
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,005
    Wait a minute guys! The grand prize is hiding right in front of us! Once we reach the 100 million walker mark, we'll be able to claim all the rewards and the Bloody Lucille that they're on!

I bet it will have these traits.

Nice try, trying to fool us @Lexia ;)
    @Lexia hint-hint ;) 😇
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    brucewayne007Deathwish19MudMoccasindeechef
    Oooo I like that. Good idea. 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Elsbeth
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 353
    I like the event picture!
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
  • ionicaionica Member Posts: 82
    I think the bloody lucille is just art work, but if Lexia is fast on her toes, she can turn the situation in her favor. If you know what I mean. wink
    Paste
  • PP1990PP1990 Member Posts: 89
    Why not 50 reroll tokens instead of 20? With 20 we can’t do anything. I am disappointed:(
    BlackFElsbethRassers
  • WDW76WDW76 Member Posts: 59
    Why do I have the feeling that this event will not be completed successfully. Is it because of the great rewards or the leaders that should be used. 🤷🏼‍♂️
    ShadowWalkerxeniiaRassers
    Nice one @ShadowWalker, subtle 😏

Hey, it was worth a shot 😂
    FuriousMoldovanGovernatorZaTTeRiZeD
  • AleksBarsAleksBars Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2021
    Не получается играть в новом режиме, счётчик не появился. Похоже на то, что разрабы
    xeniiaRassers
  • TamlynnTamlynn Member Posts: 3
    Okay, very new to game.  Beta is my only villain.  How does he get leader trait?
    Tamlynn said:
    Okay, very new to game.  Beta is my only villain.  How does he get leader trait?

He should already have the leader trait, "One with the Herd." All you have to do is put him in the first position (the spot all the way on the left) when going into a mission to help earn kills for this community event.

One with the Herd will always be active for Beta regardless if he is in the leader spot, but when he is in the leader spot everyone else on your team gets that ability as well.

Also welcome to the game and forums.
  • JUG73JUG73 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, how can i play the Community- Event ?? Thanks für your answers.