Suggestion for New Tool - Adrenaline Shot

Adrenaline Shot - For 1 turn, allow a survivor to take 2 actions and be able to pass through enemies without being attacked. Survivor must end each action in an unoccupied space.

There are lots of scenarios this tool can be useful in.  Example:  unlocking a gate 1 turn faster, performing an attack to charge followed by a charged attack, Pizza Glenn can open 4 boxes instead of 2, run so fast through a horde of zombies to the exit when the survivor is body blocked and the zombies can’t react fast enough to grab the survivor.  The animation on the survivor should be double speed with a lightning bolt or a syringe over his head.

If this is overpowered, maybe the side effect is that the survivor is crippled for 1 turn to represent the after effect of the adrenaline crash. 
ShadowWalkerbrucewayne007ShianPP1990xeniia

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,434
    What's good here, is you're brainstorming ideas. Keep em coming. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    FuriousMoldovan
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,559
    Reminds me of Jason Statham in Adrenaline 😆
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    Lexia
  • YikesYikes Member Posts: 84
    Reminds me of Jason Statham in Adrenaline 😆
    Haven’t seen this movie.  Will look it up. With last week’s Challenge map Blind Spot where I spent 20-30 minutes working my way towards the exit only to have a new spawn block one of my survivor’s exit, I wished that I could charge my way past a bunch of zombies.  Then the idea of this tool came to me. I thought it would take someone with a burst of strength and energy to run through a horde unscathed, hence an adrenaline shot. 
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,559
    Crank: High Voltage (2009) is the official name. Very PG but hilarious and totally worth it! 😆

Now I imagine PGG running around 4 boxes like that to get his Adrenaline 😂

Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
  • iosononeganiosononegan Member Posts: 41
    I think we'll have some cookies.