Upgrading heros

2»

Comments

• pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 248
    Novell said:
    pollorex said:
    Never rerolls bonus on a badge

There are many trick to get the badges you want
    If you are going to rerolls something in a badge may the set and even that is no recommended

Novell said:
    You're wrong ionica.

Reroll #1
    Results
    Bad trait A. Bad trait B.
    Cancel, retrieve 50% of tokens

Same think is rerolling badge condition. I hate it. Burned hundreds of tokens to reroll bullet dodge to a usefull condition.

I know the cycle but sometimes you get the wrong condition (e.g. bullet dodge).

I know it but it isn't worth
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,129
    Novell said:
    You're wrong ionica.

Reroll #1
    Results

Same think is rerolling badge condition. I hate it. Burned hundreds of tokens to reroll bullet dodge to a usefull condition.

I agree on the awful and unacceptable experience of rerolling a badge bonus. Having what amounts to a near infinite amount of hero names to cycle through is complete garbage and they used garbage thinking when planning out a garbage system which is 100% total garbage. Shameful it exists in the game BLIND so that casual players learn about it the hard way. If driving off customers is the plan, this is a great way to do it. I'm have not spoken with one single player who thinks more mildly about this shit bonus reroll system than I do. It is universally hated.

I do want to comment on the use of bullet dodge. It makes a great 5th trait.

And an assault too. Great on precharged weeks like this one.

pollorexShadowWalker
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 659
    pollorex said:

If you are going to rerolls something in a badge may the set and even that is no recommended

Novell said:
    You're wrong ionica.

Reroll #1
    Results

Never reroll a bonus on a badge??

Mate you might have the unicorn 🦄 badge but need that bonus lined up. 
    Gamble away my friend!! Throw that dice 
    FuriousMoldovanAngelspit
    Novell said:
    You're wrong ionica.

Reroll #1
    Results

Badge bonus reroll is different from slot/set reroll or survivors trait reroll.

Pool of possible choices is very high and you get only 1 choice on reroll.
    It's a lottery, bad business... unless you have many thousands of reroll tokens and don't care about playing with it :)
    I won't say anything about reroll a bonus on a badge this guys already said why not!
    pollorex said:

Novell said:
    You're wrong ionica.

Reroll #1
    Results

Never reroll a bonus on a badge??

Mate you might have the unicorn 🦄 badge but need that bonus lined up. 
    Gamble away my friend!! Throw that dice 
    No man, i still have  a ton of heroes lock. And another ton to rerolls the traits.

Also lot of levels to get 28 now 29! So I don't have all unicorn badges but the rerolls bonus is more complicated than win the lottery!

I know most of you are already 28 and your rerolls and badges are only use when a new hero comes. Nobbies don't have that stock

You have 28 heroes, 6 classes, and like 12 traits all on the possibility

It's better make the circle again the possibility are 1 over 9 without care the % 
  • Ronin_DaveRonin_Dave Member Posts: 24
    pollorex said:
    WellyLuga said:
    It takes a lot less resources to get perfect traits on a hero than a perfect badge set. A perfect badge set can take months to get whereas traits just several rerolls even if you get unlucky. 

SMY/SPY is also an exception too, I'd argue that pink stars for Sasha, Princess and Mercer is more important than the badges or traits they have. Those heroes at 8* and up with poor traits/badges will carry you further than having them perfectly setup at legendary for instance. 
    A the beginning of this last month i have 1500 princess tokens.

I try 2 rerolls in line don't get it!
    That let me 1200 tokens

Then 2 more 900 tokens

So with the stars of GW i bought 3 pack of rerolls per 1k each one and with the good to be bad reward complete 4 tries.

My princess is still with the bad trait and now I have only 300 tokens

I cancel every time.

So 8 *50=400 rerolls
          8* 150= 1200 tokens

The same happened with Sasha.
    Also with Eugene ( i give up with him)

Thanks good I'm in a good guild so I can get 10 rerolls per week more or less.
    What, exactly, do you mean when you say you get 10 rerolled per week, due to your good guild membership?