Gold

WspJakubWspJakub Member Posts: 10
For what are you spending your gold? Im new player and i got 233 gold in this moment

Comments

• HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    edited March 2016
    I save gold up to spend on survivor slots...

• DZ_DZ_ Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2016
    I'm a new player also and right now I really only use my gold for the gold cards/crates on deadlies if I'm guaranteed to reveal it.

I save the ads/videos for when there is a gold card/crate so sometimes I can reveal the gold card/crate without needing to spend gold.

Early on within the first 2 weeks I did use some gold to speed up building upgrades but thinking about it now I kinda wish I didn't do that as I'm learning to be more patient now.

Edit:

Oh yeah survivor slots, based on what I've read if your not planning on buying gold (I have) then definitely save your gold and buy survivor slots first.

I got a couple of survivor slot with bundles I brought and then I just got 3 more for building an outpost and I think I got 1 or 2 more as rewards but I'm up to 12 now, I plan to add a couple more at some point later.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Survivor slots.
    Definitely survivor slots.
    I found that when I started, my survivors spent a lot of time in hospital, so I had an A,B and C team with a few spares.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • bitercakesbitercakes Member Posts: 43
    The more saviors you have the longer they have to wait to be healed. Your will end up spending it on being impatient or getting that last radio for your hero spin. Maybe healing some suvior faster. I have plenty of suvior slots and did not buy any.