Remove the restriction of use weapons for Low-level heroes!

Why I can't set high-level weapons to Low-level heroes?
Smart new players will not buy weapons for real money, until level 26-29, because it would be a mistake,because need too many resources for upgrade.
ghost_pepperDyAmond[Deleted User]ShadowWalkerEngAamie

Comments

• YikesYikes Member Posts: 94
    I can think of a couple of reasons:
    1) you’d break balancing/progression aspects of the game like guild war, workshop level, and just simple leveling. 
    2) $$$ - revenue from selling reinforcement tokens
    Thüringer[Deleted User]ShadowWalkerechonap
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 991
    I've previously commented that purchased weapons ($$) should never be level dependent. That way you can buy a morning star early on and use it on any warrior of any level, forever. This would KEEP players excited to continue playing and developing rather than RESTRICT players from wanting to buy until after a lengthy, boring, and mostly unnecessary time grind/waste is completed.

But instead we get updates with a legion of bugs.
    Yikes[Deleted User]ShadowWalkerGrimes
  • YikesYikes Member Posts: 94
    edited January 11
    ghost_pepper said:
    Agree that weapons purchased with ca$h should not be level dependent but without regular updates, the game will become stale and they can lose players that way as well.   They need to put up a list of features they’re thinking about implementing and ask the player community to prioritize that list.  They have to balance between revenue generating enhancements vs what players want and other factors like bugs they need to fix, complexity, timeline, and resources but at least they’ll know what the player community really want. 
    Bassreactor
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,471

I think if they just make reroll tokens MUCH cheaper to buy, we will have a winner. 

Make this 30 pack like $2 instead of $10

Long time players earn enough to NEVER need to buy them, so it doesn't matter to us.

Make it the cost of a gas booster. 
    Make that transaction a little more "micro" 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Sarge_FuriousMoldovanShadowWalkerEngAamie
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 960
    Those reroll tokens should be $2 as well.

I am not going to pay $10 just to potentially get the choice of Vigilant and Bullet Dodge on a Reroll.

I would rather pay someone $10 to slap me, because at least I know I will be getting slapped for $10.
    echonapEngAamie
    Buying reroll tokens for gold through BM should get us twice as many reroll tokens as we currently get. Buying reroll tokens for actual immediate cash should cost 1/4 or 1/5th of what it actually does. 
    ShadowWalker
  • BassreactorBassreactor Member Posts: 49
    edited January 12
    Yikes said:
    I can think of a couple of reasons:
    1) you’d break balancing/progression aspects of the game like guild war, workshop level, and just simple leveling. 
    2) $$$ - revenue from selling reinforcement tokens
    Reinforcement tokens need to up weapons level ok is normal, I'm talking about other problem.
    If you have weapon level 31 and hero level 15, you need update hero to level 29 for use this weapon.
    The amount of xp needed before being able to equip 5 trait survivors with an item as an end gamer is one of the frustrating pointless hamster wheel experiences of NML, of which there are many.

Why else is there XP? Because chests have to give something when they're actually giving nothing.
    @Bassreactor I'm not sure what you're asking for?

You want to buy a level 29 weapon and equip it on a level 15 troop?

If so..... Why??? You would totally fuck yourself in guild wars. Mission difficulties would automatically scale up as though your troops were level 29.

Maybe I misunderstand...? Help me out. 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
  • BassreactorBassreactor Member Posts: 49
    ATLAS-Z said:
    If so..... Why???
    What if you have Assault level 15 from radio call and you have Decimator level 31?
  • ThüringerThüringer Member Posts: 36
    edited January 13
    ATLAS-Z said:
    If so..... Why???
    What if you have Assault level 15 from radio call and you have Decimator level 31?
    In which way get you this Level-31-Decimator, if you only have Level-15-Assaults? 😉
    ATLAS-Z said:
    If so..... Why???

Oooh i gotcha, you're just looking for the stun and run with assaults, and you want to cycle them out when they get injured, but radio call only generates low level troops who can't hold your Decimator. 

But you'll just have to level up a few dude. Changing that mechanic will adversely affect Guild wars difficulty scaling. 

Our page :

Send me a PM
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 214
    ATLAS-Z said:

I think if they just make reroll tokens MUCH cheaper to buy, we will have a winner. 

Make this 30 pack like $2 instead of $10

Long time players earn enough to NEVER need to buy them, so it doesn't matter to us.

Make it the cost of a gas booster. 
    Make that transaction a little more "micro" 
    About the gas i ask before why they don't sell 3 or 6 hour for the 0.5 dollar
    Being leveling is frustrating but  what about being stock years in the same level?

Don't pay attention at your level just enjoy the travel!
    Also I'm not a end game my account are 69,70 and 66
  • GrimesGrimes Member Posts: 10
    I've previously commented that purchased weapons ($$) should never be level dependent. That way you can buy a morning star early on and use it on any warrior of any level, forever. This would KEEP players excited to continue playing and developing rather than RESTRICT players from wanting to buy until after a lengthy, boring, and mostly unnecessary time grind/waste is completed.

One happy medium would be to make weapons that were purchased with real $$ able to upgrade with XP only and not have to use reinforcement tokens. Any weapons acquired by events, gifts, etc would use the current extended upgrade system with reinforcement tokens.

That would encourage players to spend real money early on and help make the grind more bearable.