memorial

Is there ANY real benefit to building the memorial? It is in my build que but I saw nothing that says building it is worth the food cans spent in doing so.

Comments

• DZ_DZ_ Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2016
    I don't think there is any real benefit, I haven't built one yet and I don't think I will for a while as I'm still upgrading farms, training grounds etc
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    Really yes there is! Lost my first 3 best buddies today when I forgot I was doing deadlies farming...all that gas is going to my head

yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
    @FearlessFreep seriously though I built mine as I need just a few more build points to level up so I could build my council which in turn allowed me to level up my training yard. It was the cheapest option at the time
    [Deleted User]
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    OUCH @FizzyPinot sorry you lost ur ppls! Your right tho still points towards leveling up

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
  • DZ_DZ_ Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2016
    Ouch indeed! That must have been painful losing them. I hope you get replacements quickly.
    @WalkerBait1 and @DZ_ I think I went into denial as I was laughing for a half hour after. I'm back to farming tins of soup and xp for a bit, deadlies can wait :/
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @FizzyPinot so sorry!! :'(
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    LawdogMaudit
  • xxMichaelxxxxMichaelxx Member Posts: 102
    @FizzyPinot ....
    I'm crying for you!!!
    :'(:'(:'(

• SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    edited March 2016
    @FizzyPinot major bummer. Sorry to hear that. I had a guildie accidentally lose his lvl 15 legendary scout when he spaced and forgot he was doing a deadly mission on a level 3 challenge mission, and then fled because he saw he could do it as a kill no walker challenge quest. He was majorly bummed.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I like the new stats section because I now know that the 14 names on my memorial have contributed to 749 deadly missions.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223

Really yes there is! Lost my first 3 best buddies today when I forgot I was doing deadlies farming...all that gas is going to my head

You poor soul
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited March 2016
    @FizzyPinot how did you lose 3 survivors on the same mission? I've never killed one off but it seems like one dies and the other 2 get to live. Not trying to be difficult, just maybe there's a bug. B)

@FearlessFreep there's a search feature near the top that works very well and would gove you several results for memorial. Personally I don't see the need. I know it gives you a couple bp but it's not that much.
    @Shut_Up I'm just a div
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    Shut_Up said:

@FizzyPinot how did you lose 3 survivors on the same mission? I've never killed one off but it seems like one dies and the other 2 get to live. Not trying to be difficult, just maybe there's a bug. B)

I've had it happen only once. First time doing the challenge and the difficulty on the deadly mission crept higher than I realized. I tried to flee to save all but one, but apparently if one is in a struggle while doing so, you lose them also. So I lost 2 poor souls. Haven't lost any since (knock on wood).

• xxMichaelxxxxMichaelxx Member Posts: 102
    I wonder if there is something in the programing that looks at a players stats and forces a killoff...
    I mean the game is supposed to make you feel that you could lose a survivor at anytime, but if you play smart you shouldnt right..
    so my way of thinking is there has to be (the kobayashi maru test) somewhere in the game...

I just don't understand how you describe (I spaced out, I forgot I was in a deadly mission, I flaked) as a reason survivors die..
    I'm not arguing, I'm not saying that did'nt happen...I just don't understand how anyone can not know where they are at at any time/moment in the game..
    maybe i'm just not high enough yet to not care what I'm doing or maybe I'm not strong enough that I can do my laundry and just let my survivors just keep farming zombies without supervision....I don't even know how to do that yet... maybe an automatic tapper?

This discussion has been closed.