Can't Upgrade

CeceCece Member Posts: 10
edited March 2016 in Bug Reports
Below the image shows what my max storage is and what it cost to upgrade my storage units. I can't store enough tomatoe cans to upgrade my storage also leaving me unable to upgrade anything else.

Comments

• NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Check your other storages, you should be able to upgrade 1-2
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 550
    edited March 2016
    @Necroboogie is correct, you do have more than one supplies storage. I didn't upgrade one of the 3, and I maxed out my storage. I wanted to upgrade my Council first, but didn't have enough supply storage. I pressed the upgrade button, and of coarse it said I didn't have enough but I could buy the remaining supplies in gold. That's how I got around having to upgrade the supply yard. It's upgraded now, but it wasn't then.
  • CeceCece Member Posts: 10
    @necroboogie & @Camel56 all 3 of my storage units cost the 1.7M to upgrade. I can't upgrade anything else because I can't upgrade storage to store enough tomatoes. The only way I can upgrade right now is with gold.
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 550
    edited March 2016
    @Cece , just looked at my supplies. 560,000 x 3 = 1,680,000 level 7 Supplies

I have one level 8, one level 7, and one level 6

I'm wondering if I maxed out supplies (blue), and made up the difference with gold?
    The council holds 1,500, and the gardens might hold a little, but not nearly enough to make 1.7 million.

This must be a programmer oversight. Notify Support.
    Cece
  • MizifuuMizifuu Member Posts: 62
    edited March 2016
    It is a display bug, real price is 1.07 Million and when u reach that quantity you will be able to upgrade.

In next storage level (9), it appears 2.4M instead 2.04M, too.
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    @Mizifuu is right.. look here for correct amount..
    http://nomansland.wikia.com/wiki/Buildings

• rangerranger Member Posts: 33
    Can't pull up guilds list says it's loading
    ranger said:

Can't pull up guilds list says it's loading

the game requires strong internet connection.. more than any other apps..

@Camel56 the problem is that my max hold right now is 1681500, and I need to upgrade my storage to hold more, but all my storage units cost 1.7M
    But I can hold that much to upgrade!!
    @Cece it shows 1.7M but its wrong.. its only 1.07M.. with your storage, 1.68M is more than enough to have 1.07M..

• apenokillapeapenokillape Member Posts: 30
    Training Ground is not upgrading from Level 14 to Level 15. My account player name: apenokillape

Several times tonight I spent the 1.7M resources and it starts upgrading. Then I run a few missions. Then I leave the game to watch a movie, come back, and the resources are back in my bank and building not set to upgrade. I then hit upgrade again, have dinner, come back to game and once again resources returned to bank and building had stopped upgrading as if upgrade request never took place.

But I have the additional supplies, equipment, and xp from my missions since hitting upgrade, so the issue is not an internet connection issue of saving data.
  • ZombotronZombotron Member Posts: 6
    When upgrading the Supply Storage from lvl 7 to 8, there is a Mistake in the Upgrade Screen. It teils me, the Upgrade will Cost 1,7M. However, only the amount of 1,1M is Charged. Which Seems Right, since all my storages are maxed and I can only hold 1,6M.
    On the Other hand, the screen teils me, that the Upgrade will take 21h. I started the Upgrade yesterday evening about ~13h ago and it tells me that there are 17h left.
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    I experienced the same thing as well.

I thought I did not have enough supplies to upgrade my supplies storage from level 7 to level 8 because the amount required is shown as 1.7 million, but in actual fact only 1.07 million is required. I was surprised because when I had 1.08 million, the main page showed the little green arrow beside my building, indicating that an upgrade is available.

However, the 21 hours building time required is shown correctly.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • CarloCarlo Member Posts: 18
    Thank you for noticing, we made some fixes to how the larger upgrade costs are visualized which seems to have caused this.
    @AysatyoPet Thank you, someone else posted this in another thread and staff said the same thing.
  • shannonshannon Member Posts: 3
    Ok so I'm trying to update my training grounds to lvl15, which costs 1,79mil. However I can only hold 1,68mil. I have 3 lvl7 storage, which all cost 1,7mil to upgrade. How am I supposed to upgrade any of these when I can't carry enough to do so?
    I can't buy any more storage til my council is lvl16. I just updated my council to lol 15, (and i usually level them up one right after the other w no storage problem) however it says max level reached so I don't think I can level up to 16 anyway?
    SO basically I'm stuck?? Am I stupid and there's something I'm missing? It's gonna take me forever to update my council again if that's what I have to do to carry enough but I'm not sure if I even can. Help!
  • ElkadorElkador Member, Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 81
    Did you upgrade tue ressource building s too?
    They can store ressources too. Maybe that is tue storage Problem you have
    What do you mean resource building? The 3 I'm talking about are the supplies storage
  • JF掠影飛舞JF掠影飛舞 Member Posts: 15
    It is a display bug, it requires 1.07m only in reality
    edited March 2016
    its typo error.. its only 1.07M to upgrade supply storage to level 8..
    check here:
    http://nomansland.wikia.com/wiki/Buildings

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    You should be able to see the little green arrow beside your supplies storage buildings when you have at least 1.07 million of supplies.

The amount required is wrongly displayed as 1.7 million.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    Okay thank you guys!
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    Resolved? @apenokillape

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • KeyserSoze2KeyserSoze2 Member Posts: 19
    Max lvl storage (7) ×3 yields 1.68m food total.upgrade costs 1.79m for council. Other board posts claim it's wrong and you can upgrade at 1.079 m. NOT true on android version - forces gold to be used to cover shortfall (203 gold). Can't get more storage, can't upgrade storage either. Bug vs iOS?
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,924
    @KeyserSoze2, can you check as to how much food you are missing for 203 gold? If the total of what you have plus the total food for gold should tell us the actual cost. Is the 203 gold cost including build it now or just the food?
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,924
    Also anyone else on android confirm this?
  • KeyserSoze2KeyserSoze2 Member Posts: 19
    Just food cost for gold. Cover the shortfall. I already paid it on 3/8 so my user acct as same forum name would have history of it perhaps?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    The game is dropping the zeros for some reason we were talking about this in my guilds Line App chat. I have a team member that is being told it will cost 1.7 million to upgrade his storage or council but the 3 storages he has can only hold 1.07 million.
  • kuzikuzi Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2016
    The farm upgrade to level 8 is labeled with a price of 1.7 mio, but costs 1.07 mio. See on screenshot.