Loot table changed? Deadly vs others

I have been enjoying this energy boost and doing loads of mission. Going back and forth between food and deadly.

What I have been seeing is the exact same stuff in terms or chests between the two. Deadly is just not giving out much loot and if so its at par with food runs.

Is this new? Intentional? Or just luck?

In fact I have gotten more yellow from food runs then deadly thus far. Talking pure chests and not what's inside them.
When soft cap comes I quit the game.
DCm8tor

Comments

• DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    They probably nerfed the loots like in the last 1 min gas event.
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
  • steste Member Posts: 108
    I did 100 deadly missions after the last patch and only got 3-4 pieces of gear above rare. Not sure if that's just bad luck or an intentional nerf
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    Exactly. Getting same stuff in food and exp as in deadly runs.
  • OverwatcherOverwatcher Staff Posts: 49
    Deadly missions should definitely be giving better loot, so you've probably just been unlucky. :( I'll double check this is the case.
    Here is the stats and appears that deadly still yields more. Just no very apparent.

10 runs on deadly yielded 30 silver and 6 gold total chests (not what I opened but what is possible on right side)

10 runs for food yielded 15 silver and no gold.

All in all apps that deadly does yield more all be it not a single blue or yellow item in all of the opened chests. Luck is a butch.
  • SkillzSkillz Member Posts: 66
    Really?
    Usually when I do deadly's they give a tool not supplies if you're looking for.
    Going to find loot is best for supply runs, more chance in chests and better things in chest...
    Your most likely to get ONE good tool for deadly, but TON of good food for supply runs.
    Actually seems I tend to get decent amount of exp on deadly runs. Enough so not to do exp runs. I often get food and exp on deadly on the runs. Including silver and gold food or exp chests.

I guess what is concerning is on two of the ten deadly runs I got all basic chests. No silvers nor golds in any chests. Again I am speaking of potential chests not just the three a person opens.
This discussion has been closed.