Have to stop playing...

I can't believe I actually have to stop playing.....
My xp is maxed out, I have 3467 cans of soup and I just started my level 6 weapons center upgrade..
If I keep playing all the xp are wasted.....wow....
How can I make more xp than soup cans is beyond me......

Comments

• atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    uhhhh... why aren't you using your XP to update your weapons/survivors?
  • BodhiBodhi Member Posts: 55
    So you're stopping because you have too many resources of a certain kind? I've officially seen every kind of complaint there is is now in forum. I knew I should have played whiny bingo.
    snolpeAtzeXhottexas
  • xxMichaelxxxxMichaelxx Member Posts: 102
    Bodhi said:

So you're stopping because you have too many resources of a certain kind? I've officially seen every kind of complaint there is is now in forum. I knew I should have played whiny bingo.

@Bodhi ...
    kiss my ass...

This is not a whiny post, just a "WOW" statement saying I have to stop playing....I have reached a point where my income outweigh my expenditures..

How come you have to feel like you need to make off handed remarks to a simple statement..
    Your response does nothing to help, defend, agree nor disagree with my post..it's just there to antagonize.

I hope your othe post are not offered to the community in the same format and mood.

Zeena
    @atrainofficial
    Yes, I have been up grading everything I can......I've just finally gotten enought cans (81k) to upgrade my Workshop, but after farming so much my xp filled up faster so now it's maxed out.....

I'm not complaning at all, I just didnt think that could happen....
    I needed to sleep anyway :smiley:

ggbats
    Thank you for giveing me a spam mark for no reason you piece of shit.

I hope NG records who you are by tracking who clicks what.

[Deleted User]AtzeX
    Gee, sorry I commented on your whiny post in a FORUM section. You do know what a FORUM section is, right? Basically you said you'd quit unless you get your way? Am I missing something in your title?

Ok here's a suggestion instead. Maybe you can use that extra exp to buy a waaaaaaaaambulance? A new pair of panties, cause yours are all bunched up? Some tissue? Sorry, but if you can't see that your original post is whiny, like every other forum post it seems, then I got nothing. You must have developed a fully successful game that has no flaws.

"I'm not complaining at all"? Really? Seriously? You occasionally read what you write, correct?

Take your ball and go home. Buh-bye.
    AtzeXhottexas
  • AdamantiumAdamantium Member Posts: 77
    Umm, is this post serious?
    Zeena
    @Bodhi
    where is it whiny? last time I did look yes this was the forum, am I to take it that you consider every post to be a complaint? you clearly have nothing better to do than whine yourself, I think it is you who needs a (how did you spell it) a waaaaaaaaambulance? you sir need to put a tampon in cause your emotions are overflowing like crazy...

My original post is just fine, there is no complaint, I'm not bitching..I'm just making a statment about how awesome my xp generating ability is.
    You on the other hand seem to have very much to be angry about and it shows in your reply..
    but don't worry I have filed a complaint, made a note of your harassing tone and marked you reply accordingly...

Thank you for your particapation and good night.

hottexas
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 669
    edited March 2016

Welcome to the spam club

Edit see i got spam for this, its not big deal, theyre just points
    xxMichaelxx
    SO MANY.... SO PROUD!!!

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Anyway.
    Stop farming XP then. Just run through the Tomato quest on your current level. Just check the crates and get out, then repeat, over and over.
    So you might lose a few XP, but oh well. And do it in the next few hours while your gas refuels quicker.
    xxMichaelxx
  • TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 669
    edited March 2016
    I got spam for my previous comment, and im guessing ill get spam for this one too

Spam
    Spam
    Spam
    Spam
    Spam
    Spam
    Spam
    Read under this line

Edit got spam for this one
    Read under this line
    xxMichaelxx
    You honestly think your original post is not complaining? You sir are Delusional...
    AtzeX
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    Bodhi said:

You honestly think your original post is not complaining? You sir are Delusional...

I agree @Bodhi and now he's got some thread going about his spam whining like a child again
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    AtzeX
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Lmao am gonna take a poll...who is most dramatic poster today...

@xxMichaelxx

@xxMichaelxx

Or....

@xxMichaelxx

:)
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
  • Doc_PughDoc_Pugh Member Posts: 91
    edited March 2016
    i8azmbe said:

Welcome to the spam club
    The first rule of spam club is you don't talk about spam club.

hottexas
This discussion has been closed.