Join the 75th Rangers. International Guild looking for 4 new members.

2»

Comments

• Kmover26Kmover26 Member Posts: 169
    As stated above.  We have 3 wonderful slots available for immediate fill.  Join now before they fill.  One of the best guilds in the land.  
    MFJigsaw
    3 yes 3 slots available.  2 carrots, 1 fruit rollup ( shipping not included)  just for a new member.  What other guild offers this stuff.  
    Think guild recruitment is easy?  Try recruiting for 3 slots.  What are ur stars?  Do u have a commitment to GW?   Do u sleep in on nights weekends and holidays?  What about over time?   What is something cool about u?   Blah; Blah blah.   Apply now while I'm still in a good mood.  It only gets uglier from here.  
    Killdozer187_
    4 slots available.  They made their final good bye and opened an extra slot
    Killdozer187_
    Have you ever wanted to discuss psychology of a gnome?  Danced with a lamp post in the pale moonlight?  Had pizza with no toppings?  Watched paint dry?   Well, you fit right in with us.  We are a little wild; a lot crazy and (no oxford comma for me)  well rounded guild.  Apply today while carrots and fruit roll ups are still available for our 4 slots. 
    Tub thumping
    Still have slots left
    Im still taking requests. 
    Recruiting the wrong member is the fastest way to undermine a sustainable guild. That's why our guild screens for active player with moderate star rankings, commitment to GW with a planned guild attack, and a top load washer!! Wait, uhm. And a loyality to guild mantality. We are a locally owned (based on someones location); but an international guild the prides it self in clean clothes and roll on deodorant. Join now while the washer is empty and slots available. Cause everyone's crazy about a sharp dressed person. 
    Yeah!
    You see, we have something amazing going on here and clearly we need to communicate the amount of awesome we are going to unleash on the world in the near future ... so I want to apologize to you for that.  Join now and find out all the hype. 
    3 slots still open. We are magically delicious
    Wow 4 positions open.  Aplly now while they last.  
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 701
    Ok I will bite. Are you interested in a merge with another independent top guild? If so pm me so we can chat a bit. 😎
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 701
    Your recruitment pitches are some of the best I have ever seen! Even if you aren't considering a merger thank you for the laugh today because I definitely understand the PITA of recruiting new people Ha!
    Kmover26
    Our slots are filling up. Looking for;

1: Respectful courteous guild communications
    2: Active player atleast 2 times a week
    3: This is a game and life comes first, however keep us posted of your needs
    4: GW commitment, and play according to guild strategies ( may need to be of 60+ lvl) all levels considered. 
    5: Star count of 450+ 
     Simple needs for a simple guild. 
    We are an old guild consiting of mainly 70+ lvl menbers. Active GW war partisapating players. We make a strategy and attack. We play hard on star challenges puting up 1000+ stars per player. We have multinational players and mainly speak English. We are very understanding of life needs and support and keep all up to date on our personal needs.  
    Now tell us somthing about you and have a high opportunity of joining our family of guild players. 
    Morning bump
    Im running out of funny things to say.  Interweb here   i come.  Or apply now and you can get silly convo thru chat. 
    4 positions available.   
    Recruitment aint easy
    Aplying is simple
    All lvls consideref
    I will be back with funnies.  Promise. Just as soon as we fill 1 slot   3 slots in total.  Its time to come home.  Bribes may be ineffect. 
  • EeanieMeanieEeanieMeanie Member Posts: 17
    All I can say is bump. I really don’t know how to add to this. Kmover is a treasure.
    I'm back.     Back again.    Still have member positions open