Fairness

ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 245
edited May 3 in Off Topic Discussion
is this an off topic discussion folder? okay, so im curious about one thing...

If China invade Taiwan, which he will eventually, will NG ban chinese players? 
capibara

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,591
    @Arqueue NML isn’t available in China
    Arqueue
  • DjunMDjunM Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2

text from the Russian-speaking chat on the screen
    and this is the translation from the screen
    To change the region to IOS, you need to change 3 settings:
    1. Region in "languages and regions"
    2. Region in Apple ID payment method
    3. Region in iTunes

iOS - go to your Apple ID settings. Choose to change the region (on the iPad, just changing it in the settings will not help - but it's also better to do it there).
    Choose USA
    Any address - at least 123
    City - NY
    State choose New York
    Index (STRICTLY!!!! exactly like this) 10007
    phone 123-456-78-90

apply the settings, go to the app store, download the update

remove the geolocation) if you didn’t do it for some reason)

For iOS
    this is not a call to action. This suggests that all block histories are empty. 
    And we continue to play with people who support Russian fascism.

yura_ibisJesusLovesYoutimapro
  • yura_ibisyura_ibis Member Posts: 1
    It's outrageous that Russian players continue to play the game and bypass the blocking. There's something to do about it so that players from the aggressor country can't continue playing NML.
    DjunMScadgiChrisScorpiotimaproHellJesus_miori199373
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,591
    @yura_ibis

Lexia said:
    Access to the game in the Russian and Belarusian market will be removed together with the next update. Currently the game has already been removed from Play Store in these markets.

• BassreactorBassreactor Member Posts: 85
    yura_ibis said:
    It's outrageous that Russian players continue to play the game and bypass the blocking. There's something to do about it so that players from the aggressor country can't continue playing NML.
    I'm from Russia and i'm NOT Support Putin ever I'm not support this WAR. If I say this publicly in Russia, they will put me in jail Many Russians left the country because of this war. Are you looking for all the Russians around the world to block them in the game?
    Need to build surveillance and verification of the nation into the game? 
    Versyse
  • timaprotimapro Member Posts: 5
    @DjunM, @yura_ibis
    Do you want to hurt innocent people? How then are you different from criminals?
    miori199373
  • DjunMDjunM Member Posts: 42
    edited May 3
    timapro said:
    @DjunM, @yura_ibis
    I'm from Ukraine. I used to be in the chats of the Russian-speaking community in the telegram. Communicated, and everything was peaceful and good. When Russia attacked Ukraine at 4 am, everything turned upside down. In community chats, they started calling me a nationalist and a fascist. They directly began to say that they hate Ukrainians and that all Ukrainians should be destroyed as Jews. Let's continue to discuss about innocent Russians who were brainwashed and Russians who came to kill Ukrainians in Ukraine? Russians call such a trip "a safari trip".

let's turn to the bible ... As it is written in this very wise book: "If you are hit on the cheek, then turn the other cheek" it is so easy to argue when you are not bombed from aircraft, do not shoot from submarines and ships with cruise missiles. Thanks to everyone who supports Ukraine. I am very grateful to you on behalf of all Ukrainians.

I write through translator. maybe something wrong. please be understanding.
    timaproChrisScorpio
  • ChrisScorpioChrisScorpio Member Posts: 46
    @DjunM Show a screenshot where it was written.
    The Russians did not say this in any chat.
    Lier.
    timapromiori199373
  • HellJesus_HellJesus_ Member Posts: 15
    the witch hunt has begun. We eat popcorn and drink beer.
    miori199373ChrisScorpio
    edited May 3
    @DjunM Show a screenshot where it was written.
    The Russians did not say this in any chat.
    Lier.
    It could be pro-government people. Russian Government pitting Russians against Ukrainians on TV. they calls Ukrainians neo-nazis. 
    edited May 3
    DjunM said:
    timapro said:
    @DjunM, @yura_ibis
    I'm from Ukraine. I used to be in the chats of the Russian-speaking community in the telegram. Communicated, and everything was peaceful and good. When Russia attacked Ukraine at 4 am, everything turned upside down. In community chats, they started calling me a nationalist and a fascist. They directly began to say that they hate Ukrainians and that all Ukrainians should be destroyed as Jews. Let's continue to discuss about innocent Russians who were brainwashed and Russians who came to kill Ukrainians in Ukraine? Russians call such a trip "a safari trip".

let's turn to the bible ... As it is written in this very wise book: "If you are hit on the cheek, then turn the other cheek" it is so easy to argue when you are not bombed from aircraft, do not shoot from submarines and ships with cruise missiles. Thanks to everyone who supports Ukraine. I am very grateful to you on behalf of all Ukrainians.

I write through translator. maybe something wrong. please be understanding.
    I understand you, I see many such people in Russia. They repeat everything that propaganda says.The government needs people like this to show other people image "look all support for the war".They zombify people through TV and social networks. For this reason, a civil war is inevitable in future. Smart people don't support it. 
    Many Russians have relatives in Ukraine. Normal Russians need a predictable future and not a third world war. We are all waiting for the end of this government.
    edited May 3
    Arqueue said:
    is this an off topic discussion folder? okay, so im curious about one thing...

If China invade Taiwan, which he will eventually, will NG ban chinese players? 
    Ban the Romans for capturing Greece. Germany for the USSR. USA for...? Sanctions are needed against criminals. If a Russian child loses access to the game, he will simply hate you and not understand why you blocked him.The game has already been removed from the store.If Russians buy something in the game, then the money goes to the developer and not to Putin's pocket
This discussion has been closed.