The Lynch Mob Has Been Dispersed...For Now

Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
Glad to see it seems that there are a lot more happy players out there right now then there was a day or two ago. Yes there were a lot of issues, maybe they could have been avoided maybe not we don't know the whole story but I'm glad to see the lynch mob is gone for now or at least it's a lot smaller. I know a lot of people spend a lot of time and money on this game and it sucks that some people lost game progress or supplies and hopefully there will be compensation but some people really took it to the mods and devs on a personal level and it was really unnecessary. They're people too just trying to do their jobs and there was no need for some of the hate and venom that was sent their way. No one's perfect and I'm sure they didn't set out to roll the update out with so many flaws but it's still just a game.

Of course you can't please everyone all the time but since the forum is so quiet in gonna say that there's a lot more happy people today playing their asses off with the fixes and one minute gas then there was 2 days ago. 2 days ago the villagers were armed with torches and pitchforks and all kinds of posts from roll the update back to the countless I'm leaving and so is the rest of my guild posts to calls for Next Games to self destruct. Do game apps ever roll back updates? Seems like that would make it worse. Going backwards seems like it would cause more problems than fix. People were becoming disappointed with the game wanting new content, that the game was becoming a grind. So NG comes up with new content and then people aren't happy with that. Yeah they probably would have been happier had it gone right from day 1 but WOW were some people ready to let the blood of the mods and devs flow in the street.

I hope everyone has a good day against the walkers and keep plugging away, mods, devs, players.
Overwatcher

Comments

• SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 561
    edited March 2016
    a buggy update?!!?...let the blood of the developers flow freely and doom fall upon...lol...or is that too extreme?...
  • PhilJPhilJ Member Posts: 98
    I am no tech head but it seems to me it was a the tiny issue and most likely a problem with traffic, NG has done an amazing job and should be proud.
    Compensation I have pushed 3 million tomatoes 1/2 a mill in XP's and around 5000 in crates. I think that's plenty thanks NG you have really out done yourselves keep up good work.
    OpieN98
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thanks for the kind words guys. We're doing our best for you guys!
    SgtSalami
  • Doc_PughDoc_Pugh Member Posts: 91
    Yes! Bugs are gone. Thanks NG!!!!

• OpieN98OpieN98 Member Posts: 50
    Well done on the update guys! In this post apocalyptic world patience is very limited, but you weathered the storm and the additions to the game are awesome. Thanks for all the hard work!
    eetu
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    For the most part, the update seems to be working for me without any game breaking bugs. Yeah there are some annoyances and the performance issue still crops up(and more frequently now too) but you can make it though and then just restart the game...
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    Can you imagine if they had released the update as it is today? The forum would have been full of compliments and joy...

While I understand you guys worked hard to fix your mistake, it is a shame you didn't work hard to not create them in the 1st place. I hope you guys will learn from this...

This discussion has been closed.