Party limit

If i have 8/8 full group already, and I gain a character due to level reward, will I be able to claim the character? Perhaps the ability to kick a current member, then claim. Since day one I have kept my limit to 7/8 not wanting to loose out on a new toon. I would rather have a full group and not worry. Thanks in advance for any info.
***open to everyone***
'leathernecks'
Uncle Sam's misguided children
you know who you are.
Semper Fi

Comments

• jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270
    edited November 2015
    If you find a new survivor, it'll pop up the "new survivor" screen and then instead of the "Add Survivor" option, it says "Manage Survivors." You can now then go into "Manage Survivors" and throw away your old survivor(s) or add a new slot (atm I have 12 slots) if you want to.

The game will not AUTO-REJECT a new survivor if that's what you want to know.

You can close out of the "new survivor" screen, and go do other things. The survivor will sit in the radio tab in the camp UI until you are ready to "Add" or "Reject" the survivor as well.

What I'm not sure about is... If you should have a new survivor waiting in the radio call, then during a mission, you get a new member, would it kick the current radio call one out and auto replace it with the storyline-found character or it just stacks both of them, one after the other.
    zosonz3r0d4z3
This discussion has been closed.