PSA: Hilltop Deadly - Close the doors!

zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
edited March 2016 in Strategy Discussion
You can close both doors that zombies spawn from each turn.
This doesn't stop the regular turn based spawns.
DZ_SarahDegreaserz3r0d4z3Ghostrooper

Comments

• DZ_DZ_ Member Posts: 12
    Thank you!
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    I can't believe I missed that! Thanks for the tip!

• SarahSarah Member Posts: 163
    I found it by accident on my third round. Thanks for the PSA! Happy slaying!
    IGN: Sarah
    Line: sarah01ea
    Boss Lady's Email: [email protected]
    Recruiter & Elder of NO CURE ::::::: WALKERS CURE ::::::: THE NEW CURE
    No Cure | Walkers Cure | The New Cure

⚔ Walkers are the Disease. We are THE CURE. ⚔

Tired of Eating Chocolate Pudding and Pouring the Bisquick Alone?

CLICK HERE and Check Us Out! You Know You're Curious...
  • ceoofognceoofogn Member Posts: 27
    Yes. I was playing and thought I'd make lots of XP since there wasn't a timer on when there would be new walkers spawning. Then they spawned a dozen fat guys all at once. Then again after each turn until I inevitably died. Good move Next. You got me you sneaky buggers.
    Perdtin
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @ceoofogn deadly map has a timer. I think you're talking about one of the non-deadly missions (close the hilltop gate)
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,372
    @zoson, thanks for the tip. I don't care what Cadre says about you. You ok in my book!
    Literally Nobody cares what they say anyway. They don't contribute anything of substance, ever. It's just a constant circlejerk of complaining, talking about themselves, unprovoked attacks on people, blatant lying, and spamming.

Anyone who takes one minute to compare my posts to theirs knows immediately who the man is and who the boys are. I'll be glad when they succumb to the inevitable and implode, then disappear. Nobody will even remember them.
    TUCO
  • TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183
    zoson said:

Literally Nobody cares what they say anyway. They don't contribute anything of substance, ever. It's just a constant circlejerk of complaining, talking about themselves, unprovoked attacks on people, blatant lying, and spamming.

Anyone who takes one minute to compare my posts to theirs knows immediately who the man is and who the boys are. I'll be glad when they succumb to the inevitable and implode, then disappear. Nobody will even remember them.

If you don't have anything nice to say, you should just shut your pie hole.
    Alibaba
    TUCO said:

zoson said:

If you don't have anything nice to say, you should just shut your pie hole.
    You should talk to your lame leader about that TUCO.
    Alibaba
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,372
    @zoson, my bad it was a joke but in bad taste I should have known better as there's some bad blood between you and Dan. Please accept this as my apology.

@TUCO, @WastelandDan, @zoson, my mistake. Sorry
    Sarah
  • TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183
    Well, you may have issue with one or more members, to call out a whole guild because they don't fit your image is just stereotyping.
    ggbats
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,341
    The non-deadly one where you have to close the container doors got me too. Good thing it was non-deadly. No more farming unless you don't mind losing a survivor to heavy injury.
This discussion has been closed.