@zbot
@Fluxxx

like this

The Expendables - Polska gildia
WastelandMan

Comments

• LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 1,019
    Currently looking into it :smile:

Mostly it seems to be a visual bug, with 1 "extra" attack showing on the battle result screen, but player is still not able to do any more missions. We might already have found the cause for it.

Some players have still stated to have some extra attacks available after doing 18 already, and able to start a new mission - we are still looking into this, so potential more information is welcomed 
    m4sMichelWars
  • liorsalmanliorsalman Member Posts: 270
    edited July 26
    @Lexia not me (-:
    m4sStalker20
  • FOEFOE Member Posts: 108
    Lexia said:
    Currently looking into it :smile:

Mostly it seems to be a visual bug, with 1 "extra" attack showing on the battle result screen, but player is still not able to do any more missions. We might already have found the cause for it.

Some players have still stated to have some extra attacks available after doing 18 already, and able to start a new mission - we are still looking into this, so potential more information is welcomed 
    Hello Lexia,

We have the same problems.

LG, Erwin
  • RacerRacer Member Posts: 9
    First day of GW. Good job... Bug wars continues. 🪲🪲🪲😭🤣😂. Maybe postpone it till after the summer, so you can test stuff before releasing it. 
    MichelWarsGobold69RiotZappa
  • n00bn00b Member Posts: 82
    At least forum shows some signs of life today, every cloud has a silver lining
    WastelandMan
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,471
    m4s said:
    Booooooom

Looks like a new personal best!
  • Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,266
    I don't agree with cancelling it, I didn't get any extra swords, neither did my guildmates. NG can adjust those accounts who scored extra, that's fairer. 
    RacerMichelWars
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 801
    Schrödinger's cat walks into a bar.... Just kidding.

m4sGovernatorRiotZappa
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,201
    There's already 6 teams on the leaderboard with more than max possible points. A team of 10 can score a maximum of 14,638 points, and the one at the top of the board already has 15,324 :facepalm:
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 407
    The extra swords bug (not the mismatch but real extra swords) seems extremely common so I fully agree that this week’s war should be cancelled.
    I seem to have had extra sword as well. After I used all swords and checked scoreboard, my score was showing up a bit higher than is possible with 18 swords.
  • xeniiaxeniia Member Posts: 67
    Stalker20 said:
    I don't agree with cancelling it, I didn't get any extra swords, neither did my guildmates. NG can adjust those accounts who scored extra, that's fairer. 

There is obviously a bug that is actively exploited by some teams. Adjusting scores will not help, it need to be fixed before we can proceed with wars, otherwise it's just ridiculous. 
    BurmeliinisborneokidMichelWarsKrabbator
  • derexderex Member Posts: 2
    edited July 27
    My guild is not playing today, but what is reported in other forums:
    Red gas still gives full points.
    Sword lost is back.@Lexia
    Stalker20m4sMuirnaMichelWars
  • Shezza10Shezza10 Member Posts: 67
    edited July 26
    Very unimpressed with all this and even more unimpressed with the response from NG.
    All integrity and sportmanship out the window, all hope for a competitive guild war season gone on day one.
    Absolute shambles! You need to sort this out and fast @Lexia@Fluxxx
    It’s fantastic to see some guilds only playing genuine attacks and stopping at max scores. Bravo to you guys.
    Killdozer187_MichelWars
  • YikesYikes Member Posts: 177
    Paste said:
    Yikes said:
    I think NG should come out with some kind of statement at least to warn people to not exploit these bugs to minimize the impact.  They should say that any teams using more than the allotted number of attacks will be investigated when the dust clears.

Don't put this on the players. It's NG's fault. Although it's honorable that some guilds have chosen not to use extra swords, that doesn't mean the other guilds are all intentionally cheating (like you said). There's a count on how many swords you have in the game, just like there's a count on gas, red gas, tools, tomatoes etc. It's not the players job to double check these. And it's not well spent time for NG to chase after people either, instead of fixing bugs.
    Agree.  This is why I said there are likely some honest mistakes and it's unfair to punish those who don't really count swords.  I'm sure NG can also run queries to see which teams have scores above the maximum and then look at logs to see which players exit the game after starting a mission to get extra swords (as reported above).  That is clearly an exploit especially if multiple members on the team do it or if a player does it more than once.  Now, what they're going to do about it is a different issue.
    Stalker20
  • JGUYJGUY Member Posts: 48
    Isn't it nice when a company releases a bug filled update then go on vacation. And year after year they do the same thing. And no one is around to answer our questions. 
    NG, you need to postpone Guild Wars until you can straighten out the new bugs. Need I say more!
    WastelandManliorsalmanRiotZappa
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 437
    This is the guild we're up against today and they're still going 🤣😂

Killdozer187_WastelandManMichelWarsPasteShadowWalkerxeniia
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 801
    They better not suspend anything if my team uses resources to play. Just give every guild affected the 1.5 multiplier until you figure it out. 
    Stalker20MichelWarsPasteShadowWalkerxeniia