best zombie farming ever if you want the 20.000! :)

AtzeXAtzeX Member Posts: 19
Just farm zombies and experience by doing this challenges mission where you have to close two doors in two turns each. Almost got the 20.000! :smiley:
ggbats

Comments

• stephyp23stephyp23 Member Posts: 15
    @WastelandDan so how did the level 16 assaults do against the level 15 tanks?
  • stephyp23stephyp23 Member Posts: 15
    No shame @WastelandDan. I haven't pushed it that far yet. I would have bailed as well. Them tanks ain't no joke.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,582
    I got hit with the tanks. You can probably get about 75 turns before they show up. I didn't count the turns. That was a total surprise. Ouch
    Lemghostly
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 461
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    AtzeXLemghostly
  • CarolWannabeCarolWannabe Member Posts: 24
    Yup, be careful and count. Was off a little and fatties showed up
    Lemghostly
  • CarolWannabeCarolWannabe Member Posts: 24
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    Hi m a newbie so just asking. I realize farming gets exp points I do it amap. My question is. Does your survivor get stronger the more walkers he kills I notice the green !!! Blinking on my survivors picss what does that mean. Thanks
    Lemghostly
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    If you look under the image for the survivor you will see dots, two or three. When you kill two or three walkers on a mission, the survivor is "charged" and has special abilities. In the image above you will see skulls on the lower two and a squiggly on the upper one, when you press the skull or squiggly the survivor on the map with have a gyroscope thingy circling and the icon on the left became raised. The survivor is ready to use the special attack

Bruiser - 2 Kills - Stuns an area
    Shooter- 2 Kills - Gets two turns
    Warrior - 3 Kills -Gets two turns
    Assault - 3 Kills - Stuns an area
    Hunter -3 Kills - Increases the power of the attack/critical
    Scout - 2 Kills - Brain Stab good against tanks/armored
  • greneedgreneed Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2016
    I got a big fattie party too...I thought I still had time. Great while it lasted, but they came in after about 160 walkers killed. It's so outrageous I just had to laugh!
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    If I counted correctly, I had 25 shots with the gates open before the fatties turned up.
    Adding the shots taken to clear the walkers there at the start, ID say you've got 30 turns (x3 survivors) max before you're in trouble.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • jim_jamesjim_james Member Posts: 62
    Best way to do this is to have a "bait" survivor in tour party. The lower the level, the better (for faster heal times).

Just wipe out walkers till you hit 150 and then flee, sacrifice the bait. Can do this for a while
    ggbatsCarolWannabe
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625

Ha! Love your Jane Austin character names, CarolWannabe! :)
    CarolWannabeautumn_ash
  • DragonClawDragonClaw Member Posts: 72
    edited March 2016
    The terminus challenge mission where you must make it across the shore presents another opportunity to farm walkers. Make it all the way to the finish line on the far side between the large buried walker pit and the escape rout. All walkers spawn near the beginning at the far left and will line up in two rows headed for you, two hunters can stand side by side and kill five per shot each turn.
    rgerkman
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    The Walker Conga Line :joy:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    DragonClawRokuPDA
  • LemghostlyLemghostly Member Posts: 6
    null
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 685
    edited March 2016
    if u get next to the pit with them rite in front of ya u can get 6 in one shot yup loved that conga line
  • GonkistanGonkistan Member Posts: 166
    I really like the "clear the containers", if you close the two on the right you can shoot z's from the left for a long, long, long time (until you get bored, anyway)
    DragonClaw
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 685
    @Gonkistan is that the one where u close the 4 in each corner
  • GonkistanGonkistan Member Posts: 166
    mcbkhicks said:

@Gonkistan is that the one where u close the 4 in each corner

yeah that's the one