Shield Not Working

woodstockwoodstock Member Posts: 200
edited March 2016 in Bug Reports
@Teeceezy @eetu

The outpost shield is definetely not working properly. Many players report that they can attack the same guy several times in a row, and there is no time for that guy to come online and attack by himself to deactive the shield. Additional, the rewards from the attacks don't make sense. The reward should be less after each attack.

Please fix this as soon as possible, as it gives some players (who are lucky enough to find the right match) an unfair advantage.

Comments

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Mobile version of forum seems broken so i cant put image.. but as the title says, i got shield. 1 objective completed by attacker but it says i won the defense. Meaning, he didnt retreat. That is why his survivors all died.. is this a glitch that i got shield or i won?

• NormanReedus2016NormanReedus2016 Member Posts: 0

No Shield, got attacked 3 times in a row during my nap today. Lost over 750 crates.
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    edited March 2016
    See Screenshot..
    Got raided two times in 1h from the same guy..

Not that it matters, if I cant get a Match..
    Which is by far 1000 times worse anyway..

https://us.v-cdn.net/6025874/uploads/editor/z3/gbt9nlztwp0u.png
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
  • CmlCml Member Posts: 75
    I was raided 9 times in 5hrs.
    First time ive noticed shield not working.
  • CmlCml Member Posts: 75
    @Alibaba you raided me four or five of those.
    Too many bugs lately.
    Quickly losing interest in outspost and whole game now.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    @DERRICK @Cml Merging with relevant thread.

@Cml omg yea sorry lol I kept getting pitted against you and I saw that I was getting a lot of influence+crates so I was like might as well... I'm totally sorry xD
    I think I raided you 7 times and lost once.... :#
    You are always welcome to attack me (in fact they should have a revenge feature)!
    Also, I have a question for you... how much TG did you lose!? Just 225 or... 1373 (the amount I gained)?

Shield not working is a big problem. I'll let the devs know and see if they can fix it.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    @Alibaba how is he gonna revenge raid you, if the names dont even show up properly..

At the times I still could get matches (long ago, thx)
    The person i raided was at the end someone different than it showed in the start screen.
    Some guy on the forum said Kappa's name gets displayed at Jane .

Its really a big pile of BS that the ones whose op works fine gain major advantage in TG.
    And a lot of us get screwed till its fixed..

Thx for merging anyway..
    I'm sorry for you playermods that you have to shield all the frustration and anger now..
    You're the least responsible guys for all this crap that doesnt work..

Greetings
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    @DERRICK yea I was just saying if he does find me in raid and it happens to be me and not someone else. xD
    I was also suggesting that having it as a feature to at least get some of the rewards back for defenders would be nice like in Clash of Clans.
    Yea Outpost can be pretty unbalanced with how things are at the moment, but I know and hope that once everything is fixed it will be a great system! Overall it is pretty fun and quite competitive.

Thank you. I am glad that we can help and know we can't always address the issue or be of much service, but we do our best to convey all the issues to the staff and be an open ear to those frustrated.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • deadeyebobdeadeyebob Member Posts: 10
    Is there anyone else who's shield isn't effective? I've been attacked twice in 2 hours....
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Are you sure you didn't experience a rollback?
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • deadeyebobdeadeyebob Member Posts: 10
    Nope, it's there in my log, 2 x attacks
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,767
    Moving to bugs and merged with existing thread on reported issue.
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    My shield isn't working too.
    Please take OUTPOSTS offline until this is sorted. I have gone from 25th to 40th. Am I expected to fight my way back?
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    Thanks @zbot
    No answers to when this will be sorted. Sent in support ticket but been waiting over a month for two other issues.

I can see a lot of people very unhappy about this as took some real grinding and days to get our stats and don't have any answers from anyone.

Appreciate you sending me the thread though.
  • KoskomoKoskomo Member Posts: 3
    Another shield not working, i have lost nearly 40% of my stars in some atacks, Every time i get 7 successive atacks, at same hour,minute etc.
    People have being reporting this for the last 3 weeks but still not fixed, no explanation and you neither talé the outposts offline till you fix it.
    I'm not going to grind back those stars.
    If you keep doing nothing people just will leave the game

• KoskomoKoskomo Member Posts: 3
    Another one
  • 1KrazyKanuck1KrazyKanuck Member Posts: 26
    Obviously another well thought out update. Maybe test things before you Make an update public. But heck what do I know, I'm just a dumbass who likes the tv show only to get extremely disappointed by this overhyped game.
  • magicbluekiwismagicbluekiwis Member Posts: 2
    As shown in picture (or attempted to show), i was raided and lost. No biggie. However, on my next 5 logins, i lost the crates and reputation all over again. Thats over 1000 crates. Please help.
    @magicbluekiwis, if you haven't done so please submit an in game support request for this issue.
    Sorry, how do I do that?
    The gear icon (setting), help, contact us. If you don't see contact us, click on a question to see the answer that should make it show up.
    Thanks... will do.
  • KyoKyo Member Posts: 26
    Just had the same, raided 5x in a row in a few hrs, lost over 2k tg. Shield just not working.
    @magicbluekiwis This is a known issue. That person has attacked you multiple times and is getting the same amount of rewards. Merging with the original thread.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page