Walkers Continually Attack w/ No Turn for Player

dsl42dsl42 Member Posts: 1
Wasn't playing a guild mission, just regular story mission, and right before I was about to get through the level the "walkers" kept getting turns and defeated my guys. Luckily it wasn't a deadly mission. The walkers attacked rapid succession taking at least 3-4 turns and I didn't get a turn to move or attack. Anyone else run into this? I know the guilds have been having a lot of issues but I haven't seen much about this affecting regular, non-guild game play.......

Comments

• AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    @dsl42 still happening?

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • NurionNurion Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2016
    Ive seen this happen when they are all stunned. Like the hilltop mission if you go over 150 walker kills.
  • If he would have been in struggle with all charactets, then walkers could not attack 3,4 times in a row, since chars in struggle cannot be attacked. Use common sense pls.
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    yup its happens to me quite a few times also & yea its killed my people luckly no deadly missions
  • jt41jt41 Member Posts: 116
    Yeah, same has happened here. I just didn't realize it could be a bug. I thought I just didn't know about some coded function of the scene and that was how it was, as if I accidentally put myself in that position and didn't even know how/why.
    ggbats
    @jt41 Has it resolved? Are you using 1.7.1?

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    I have not been in a combat situation where it has happened in maybe a week. All I do right now is exploratory snoozing, so, no, it wasn't 1.7.1. I haven't updated to it yet, either. My council is doing its "final" upgrade atm and I don't really trust the software not to mess that up, what with all the unexplained rollbacks and all, so I'm waiting for a more appropriate time. My experiences were during past missions that I have already completed and so won't be returning to and I'm not that worried about it. I just thought it was interesting to hear someone else describe a situation that was really frustrating to me when it happened a handful of times.
    ggbats
    @jt41 The new update should fix many of these issues.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    ggbats
    Thank you.
  • mstout5mstout5 Member Posts: 3
    Well I dunno if this is what happened to mine but I was on a deadly mission and it had just started, the game decided it would be a great time to reload. After which all 3 of my toons one legendary and 2 epics that I had saved and spent over 200 radios to get were dead and I got a message failure with my first additions to my memorial. While it has now been over a day since I filed contact us still no news,
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    edited March 2016
    @mstout5 That must be very frustrating. I had an experience prior to 1.7.1 where my game froze during a deadly. I had to force close it and reopen the app. My guys were still alive, but then it froze again the moment I moved my first survivor. Then, it reloaded right back to a frozen screen. It took 5 tries to get the game to load so I could finish. I didn't want to flee and lose any of my guys.

Back in January, I did lose my 3 best hunters in a deadly. I got swarmed and blocked off from the exit. All 3 survivors were caught in struggles. All three died. It made me physically ill.

I do understand your pain.

With all the bugs of late, support has been hit with THOUSANDS of support requests. If one person can answer 60 support requests a day (reading, looking at the account, initiating a fix, and responding will take 10-15 minutes per submission), it takes about 3 1/2 weeks to respond to 1000 reports. I don't know how many support techs NG has, but I expect it will take several weeks before they can clear the backlog. They will get it done, we just have to exercise patience and empathy; both of which are hard to do when one is experiencing frustration.

As of the most recent report I have seen from any of the staff, they are working on getting the rollback issues fixed and aren't issuing any refunds or replacements for lost things until those issues are fixed. Even though this is not a rollback issue, getting your guys back might have to wait too.

This is the post:
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/6114/regarding-rollback-issues#latest

@Teeceezy @Alibaba @TK-421 @OldGoth Can you give @mstout5 a hand with this? I know with some issues, you can get the support team to look into it a little quicker. I don't know if this is one of those situations.
    mstout5
  • mstout5mstout5 Member Posts: 3
    Yeah I was on the verge of upgrading my training and workshop to 15 but this has put a total hold. The bad thing is even if I get radios back to try to get more or replenishments it will take weeks to lol again not to mention I saved those till the increase chance weekend special. So yeah more than a lil frustrated