One survivor dies they all die.

BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 403
Have had 2 of my guild members say today that during the deadly mission in the challenge one of their aurvivora died, it said mission failed and all 3 of their survivora died. Gone. I try not to let my survivors die so I cant verify anything but Itold thwm to submit support tickes. Just putting out there that there might be an issue.
mstout5

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thanks for flagging this. What are your guild members called?
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 403
    @Teeceezy The Guild Is Zombie Breath - The Two that had this issue were Amely and kris
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 403
    Sorry about the spelling errors, My fat fingers suck at touch screens still.
  • mstout5mstout5 Member Posts: 3
    I was on a deadly mission just after it started the screen reloaded and it came back all 3 of my toons 1 legendary and 2 epics dead saying I recovered equipment. I made a contact us report but still have yet to hear anything' but I know it cost a lot of time and some money to save up the 200 radios and wait for the increased chance weekend to get them. All gone so I am still waiting to see their resolution for this before I report or contact Apple on the ap page about it. Game name was captmorgans93/ Morgans
    [Deleted User]
  • Exactly the same thing happened to me. I sent an in game ticket. No reply. Playing as artisans.
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    Maybe limit all deadly missions to one death and call it?
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.