New Guild Challenge Suggestion!

Hey everyone,

I've been thinking about this for a while and I think it's a good idea. Let me know what you think.

Super Guild Challenge

In this weekly challenge, the whole guild will be involved.
I have attached a sketch of what this map would look like.

* It will include 7 stages (It's not a fixed number. it could be made into 15 because there's 20 members in the guild and we want to have less than 20 in case of a fail)
* The guild will have to clear the stages in their pre-set order and make its way to the finish.
* Each member of the guild will have one change to clear a stage and if they fail, another member will try it. If they succeed, they unlock the second stage for the guild.
* In each of these stages, the objectives maybe different and could be similar to the weekly challenges we already have.
* I'd also think that as the guild progresses through this challenge, the zombie level get higher and the stages get more difficult. (so that maybe, the lower level members would start off the Challenge and the higher levels can finish it)
* The guild would get rewards at the end of each stage, possible increasing the value of the reward as the guild gets to the finish.

This is a rough copy of what I have in mind. If you have any questions please let me know. Also if you think of anything that would help make this be better, please post it.

Hope you guys like my idea.
IGN: Morgan
Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
Connjureforjustice

Comments

• ConnConn Member Posts: 138
    I would indeed like a guild challenge where we really have to work together and where the reward can be a bit better then the current 2 golden chests. Sounds to me like a good idea, for it to be a real challenge it would however have to be a bit more difficult in my opinion. Still a great idea though @Morgan
    Groupme Info:
    Name: Ralph (Conn)
    Email: [email protected]