Quick Announcement: Hotfixes

TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
Hi all,

We'll be making some fixes to the game in the next few hours. These will include fixes and improvements to matchmaking in Outposts and social features such as guilds, challenge stars and guild chat.

Players won't be affected by this, but we just wanted to let you know as a lot of you have been asking about our schedule with regards to fixes. In addition, the 1.7.1 patch will be out some time this week.

Cheers.
Alibaba

Comments

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    thanks.. hope it's a good fix..

• blackiguanablackiguana Member Posts: 258
    @teeceezy what about those of us who had their game roll back time ? Lost purchases and level well every things we did for 15 hours
    Animesh101javajnkie
  • misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
    Thx @Teeceezy im looking forward to ppl being able to find and join my guild again :)
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @blackiguana With regards to rollbacks, we found a broken level that was causing this for players. This level is now fixed. If you've lost purchases or other purchases, please contact support with #twdsupport in your message and they'll help you out.
  • XiaoXiao Member Posts: 47
    thank @Teeceezy , btw can you tell us a little bit about next update 1.7.1 , what's content?
  • H_C_RH_C_R Member Posts: 219
    If you posted this at 9am why are the issues still happening ...did you not do the maintanence on the game like you said you would
    IGN: H-C-R
    Line ID: heatherrein
    Email: [email protected]
    Leader of NO CURE / WALKERS CURE / THE NEW CURE / THE LAST CURE
    No Cure | Walkers Cure | The New Cure
    Apply here

⚔ Walkers are the Disease. We are THE CURE. ⚔

Tired of Eating Chocolate Pudding and Pouring the Bisquick Alone?

CLICK HERE and Check Us Out! You Know You're Curious...

Alibaba
    edited March 2016
    @Xiao 1.7.1 will be purely a fix update. It will include:

• Automatic reload now in case of disconnect (no more "Something went wrong.")
    • Localization loading errors fixed
    • "Feature Preview" text has been removed from walker upgrade screen
    • Canceling gas purchase in Outpost will no longer crash the game

Amongst other minor fixes.
    kryptonix
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    thanks @Teeceezy .

Is there any update on challenge schedule ? Now with higher level survivors challenges can be taken a little bit further than previously, which doesn't leave much time for anything else, especially not the shiney new outpost features!

Im hoping we can move back to a one challenge per week situation (even if only 4 days) and leaving rest for outpost raids and anything else?

Or are you planning on a relentless 2nd challenge today ?

Relentless challenges is the one thing that will push me from this game, especially with the exorbitant amount xp needed for upgrades now on equipment compared to low level rewards on farming and from farms and tents!
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
    Meko
  • Rick_ZKRick_ZK Member Posts: 296
    They want you to use Gold, but even whales get tired of this shortage of resources.
    IGN : Rick. Officer in the Cure Family. Number One in Sweden & currently 22 globally.
    Lynz4tex
  • Rick_ZKRick_ZK Member Posts: 296
    You could hotfix gear resell value to 50% of XP spent and increase farm and tent production. It's easy for you to change and the game will be more enjoyable in the long run.
    IGN : Rick. Officer in the Cure Family. Number One in Sweden & currently 22 globally.
    Lynz4tex
  • kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    @Teeceezy Will we be informed in-game when this hot fix is implemented? New challenge starts in 45 minutes, will challenge stars be calculated correctly?
  • kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    ......and we're in maintenance. Nevermind! :wink:
  • ishish Member Posts: 72
    edited March 2016
    Teeceezy said:

@blackiguana With regards to rollbacks, we found a broken level that was causing this for players. This level is now fixed. If you've lost purchases or other purchases, please contact support with #twdsupport in your message and they'll help you out.

How is this fixed if i just got rolled back to progress from Saturday night. Lost day and a half... over 70 stars, 500k xp, upgrades etc.
    Heard other people reporting the same just now. Not a rant but just suggestion. Maybe its time to shut the game down for a day or 2 and get it fixed? Will surely do less damage to community than getting people all over losing their progress....
    - ish
    TRINITY
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    @drinky +1. Two challenges a week and outposts (and my second game) is a bit much.
    Felecia
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    edited March 2016
    Ref maintenance, would be nice to have like 5 minutes ingame between warning and the shutdown as boy when you say soon you mean it lol
  • Lynz4texLynz4tex Member Posts: 76
    Rick_ZK said:

They want you to use Gold, but even whales get tired of this shortage of resources.

Sure does seem like it! Everything is just so far out of reach its like that's the only way to catch up. I know I need a NML support group like ... Hi, my name is Lynn and I'm addicted to NML and have spent my bill money on AIR!!
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Arg!!! I was also just now rolled back by about a day, losing hours and hours of game time advancement - @Teeceezy will you only reimburse purchases or also lost XP, upgrades, food, gold etc? - please tell me that you will be able to roll us back to the present -- I will be hesitant to invest so much playing time if it can be wiped out without any compensation.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • IvoIvo Member Posts: 14
    So, is it really fixed now? I've had another rollback too, after you said it was fixed.
    DLich
  • CherokeeAceCherokeeAce Member Posts: 18
    @Teeceezy is Next Games going to reimburse players like me that lost crates or the gold coin things from Raids that failed? Meaning I tried to raid someone and the game kicked me off and rebooted itself. And when I checked my log it said the raid failed and the game took stuff from me for no reason. I didn't lose the raid, the raid failed cuz it rebooted. Plz get back to me.
    Ace
    Ace of Be First Clothing
  • MomofSnolpeMomofSnolpe Member Posts: 76
    edited March 2016
    Wow I am truly sadden by reading this. It looks like he gave a 6 hour warning and yet some people stil aren't happy. I guess they should have called all players and told them.

Next someone wants the influence points back from being booted during a raid? You've got to be kidding right? Influence is so easy to regain and you don't lose that much during a boot. I've been booted three times during raids and two of them resulted in NO Loss (spelling error edit) NO gain of influence. I don't think you can lose TG from a failed offensive raid, you just didn't get any.

THANKS NG keep doing your thing, haters gonna hate no matter what you do.
    Illbrainer
  • NotYourLunchNotYourLunch Member Posts: 40
    And defenders gonna defend no matter what.

Some people are just happy getting a new car I guess. Even if things aren't quite ready in the car, like brakes, air bags, tires, gas tanks, electronics, sensors, emissions systems ......................................
    NCDawgFan
  • MomofSnolpeMomofSnolpe Member Posts: 76
    edited March 2016
    Brakes that don't work in a new car and problems with a free app to me are not even close. A much more expensive purchase with a flaw that could be deadly is not the same as a game with flaws. Maybe some people are using their iPad as a brake disc but I haven't heard anyone doing that.

I don't want to derail this or get toxic but things come out with bugs flaws problems all the time. Cars have recalls and some of those recalls are very serious in nature. Look at the airbag recalls, seat belt recalls, brake recalls and although not a car company the Firestone tire recall. Windows (the program not glass) comes out with flaws and the send patches and updates out during the night on just about every version. Madden football I'm pretty sure has flaws every year that they send updates out to and it's what $60 when it comes out each year.
    @CherokeeAce if you contact support they'll be able to help you out. You can find the Help menu in your Settings tab in-game.
  • VossVoss Member Posts: 46

And defenders gonna defend no matter what.

Some people are just happy getting a new car I guess. Even if things aren't quite ready in the car, like brakes, air bags, tires, gas tanks, electronics, sensors, emissions systems ......................................

And some people are never happy and live in a world of perpetual anger and everything around them.
    MomofSnolpeLynz4texDegreaser
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Thanks for the heads up! Appreciate the hard work going into the game. 1.7 gave us a big shot of awesome in the arm!
    Lynz4tex
  • blackiguanablackiguana Member Posts: 258
    edited March 2016
    @teecezy the help desk fixed me up happy zombie killer !!
    Lynz4tex
  • SKULLFAHKERSKULLFAHKER Member Posts: 1
    Two outpost challenges in a row - thought I was going up against 9's & 10's... 14's - WIPED TF OUT!
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    @Teeceezy
    Thanks for the heads up!
This discussion has been closed.