Do Not Kill Any Walkers

How do I finish this quest? It looks like almost imposible to finish any map without killing zombies :/
urjedimindtrick

Comments

• PnubPnub Member Posts: 49
    edited November 2015
    @Mizifuu I too am working on strategy to achieve this goal.
    Trying 3 bruisers with concussion and overwatching to get to exit.

I'll update if achieve victory.
  • jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270
    I just rushed through the explorer mission. Collect locks and leave asap. No retaliate, no overwatch attack. Some missions are easier than others at doing this. GL
    urjedimindtrick
  • hhmcameronhhmcameron Member Posts: 224
    Which explorer mission?
    urjedimindtrick
  • HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199
    My biggest screwup in this game was trying to finish this quest. I decided to use 2 bruisers and 1 scout on a discovery mission. Unfortunately, the map I got was an open one full of zombies blocking all the car trunks.

There was no way to access the trunks without killing the zombies. I tried to decoy them away from the parked cars, but because there were so many zombies, the access to the trunks were constantly blocked no matter what I tried.

After multiple attempts to move the zombies away, my survivors were getting beaten up. Eventually my bruisers got locked in a struggle while my scout would be with the next hit.

That's when I realized that I stupidly selected a deadly mission to try this experiment! I was about to lose my entire melee team permanently!

Luckily my scout is a legendary badass. She singlehandedly freed both bruisers from their struggles while dodging all attempted attacks. Once freed from their struggles, my bruisers helped clean up the map in killing all the zombies in record time.

That was too close to an utter disaster for me to try to complete that quest. I exchanged that No Kill quest for something easier.
    christpuncherurjedimindtrick
  • jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270
    edited November 2015

Which explorer mission?

Supply or else Experience missions. Like @Headhunter 's story, do not do it on deadly.
  • PnubPnub Member Posts: 49
    I'm trying to do it on low lvl challenges, but what's point if gunna lose star for taking too much dmg or two stars for struggles. If this daily quest is completed. Should give 3 or more golden tickets!
  • hhmcameronhhmcameron Member Posts: 224
    Ahh... non-story
  • KaneKane Member Posts: 10
    It's best to do it on the early challenge missions so you get that bonus star. I'm leaving "the room" unplayed until that quest or the all melee quest comes up. It doesn't matter if you take some damage and only get 2 stars because the zombie difficulty and gas cost only increases with a multiple of 3 stars on each level.
    froggyJoyceGA
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    The 2 times I got this challenge I deleted and got new ones.

I am thinking about trying it next time and was already planning on doing what @jureforjustice did.

Best of luck all.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • froggyfroggy Member Posts: 27
    edited December 2015
    @Headhunter
    What did you mean about exchanging that "no kill" quest for something easier? There seems to be some hidden game play rules that others know.
    The 2 times I got this challenge I deleted and got new ones.
    SlayerSect what did you mean in this statement? How do you delete and get new ones?
  • Necron99Necron99 Member Posts: 66
    U can "Delete" one Daily mission per 24 hours, in Exchange for another random daily mission. And I always "delete" this mission. LOL
    @Necron99 where is the delete button for a mission?
  • Necron99Necron99 Member Posts: 66
    I have been trying to come up with a solid strategy for this mission as well.
    You would need 3 survivors with low level weapons, and high level armor. And probably want to use all bruisers, or if you don't have those, a warrior would be ok. But ranged will be more out to shoot/kill specially at a distance, and a Scout has to many Critical attacks. So 3 Bruisers at level 9 with full armour, and bottomed out weapons. "Level 9" cuz any lower would be killed to easily. And any higher level, would kill to easily. But, I have not tried this, but am saving my bruisers, and level 9 armours - hopefully epic/Leg- for my "no kill" team. Although, this will take up an extra 2 or 3 slots, although u can use a higher level (normal),Character,chug take away his weapon,cans keep him in the back of use him as bait to lure away Z's from guarding crates. This should work!!
    - Necron-99
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    @froggy when you click on the trophy icon that brings up your daily quests, there is a red trashcan icon to the left of each daily quest. You can delete one a day to get a new one.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    christpuncher
  • TWDTWD Member Posts: 20
    Once you've completed Episode 2, go back to play Mission 4 in hard mode using a team of survivors that have heavy armour like Bruisers or Assaults. Walkers will be at level 6 and if your survivors are around level 9-10 with 400+ armour, you should be able to take enough hits until the gate opens. The best would be to use a survivor that has a good Dodge trait and no retaliation. Make sure to move them left and right to use up their AP so you don't get them in overwatch and accidentally kill a walker.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    You can only decide to take this mission on once you've entered a level and sussed it out.
    I've done it twice.
    Do it on a supply run and be prepared to take a few lumps, but with the right conditions it's just a quick smash n grab!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
This discussion has been closed.