Make The Forums Great Again! Join the team!

As you may have noticed, we recently updated the rules (if you missed them, you can find the update here) and now we are ramping up our efforts to make the forum a better place by enforcing them.

In order to do this, we would like forum users to join the moderation team and keep things on track! @C_Lloyd is the first moderator to join the ranks and we are looking for two more people. This would entail cleaning up threads, moving them to the right places and just keeping an eye on all of you fun-loving walker slayers. Mostly we just want you to be an awesome person that cares about the heartbeat of this community.

Perks for you would be a shiny Moderator flair and the utmost respect of us here at NG. And we'll probably throw some swag your way every now and again. You'll also get a lot closer to the process of releasing content for the game.

Are you the person we are looking for? Send in a free-form application to [email protected] and we’ll take it from there.
alnodNatemasmith93

Comments

• AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    Wonderful to hear! There are some great candidates for this position! I may apply as well! Congratulations @C_Lloyd! Make us proud!

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    Nate
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Good idea, I'd be happy to help.
    Have done this on several other forums and games before.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    Nate
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Great idea, I would throw my hat into the ring but I already mod on two national games magazine forums and that's already a handful as its worse than this place. Good luck to those that put their names forward.

#GoteamPutchuco
    Felecia
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    Putchoco would be great!
    Felecia
  • C_LloydC_Lloyd Moderator Posts: 209
    Thank you @TK-421 for the chance to help out the team. I look forward to working closely with everyone and helping out!
    Can't wait to see who's chosen as my fellow moderators! Good luck everyone who applies! The "shiny moderator flair" is pretty cool ;p

-C_Lloyd
    AlibabaTK-421eetuNate
  • JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    @C_Lloyd Congratulations! I'm sure you'll do a great job!
    Nate
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2016
    Congratulations @C_Lloyd on becoming the very first to be chosen. I'm very proud of you.

Keep up the good work @TK-421
    Nate
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Awesome [email protected]

Here are the only rules you need to know people.AMC keeps the lights on here.
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    if you need help iam ready ;-) was several years admin of my own forum (1999-2009), and i have much knowledge to share regarding this game. also my native language is german (good to have, large customer group)
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
  • TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    Just as a reminder to forum members, do not spam the personal details of any person on any part of this forum. I just had to ban someone that was spamming personal information here in this thread. Check rule #7:

7. No posting of personal information of any kind. No doxxing. No witch hunts.

This is instaban territory, just don't do it.
  • TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    On a lighter note, thanks to everyone willing to help us make these forums awesome! We received quite a few applications for moderator and I asked @Teeceezy to make a decision about it.
    [Deleted User]masmith93
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    No pressure, eh :D@TK-421
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2016
    Keep up the good work guys... I love that you are enforcing these rules. I can assure you, the forum community will come to life again by doing so. I am a strong supporter.
    Jenny
  • demongirldemongirl Member Posts: 22
    Hi there, this is a really good idea! Felecia and Poppy are right on, @Putchuco would be a great choice! Thanks guys!!!
    RickRolling since Feb 2016
  • Rick_ZKRick_ZK Member Posts: 296
    Which guild is represented by having a moderator?
    IGN : Rick. Officer in the Cure Family. Number One in Sweden & currently 22 globally.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    The forums are already returning to a healthy state now that the cancer has been removed.
    [Deleted User]z3r0d4z3
    @Putchuco for Moderator! Make the forums great again and DUMP TRUMP Promote Putch! Feel the Bern - Putch would be a smokin' mod! High on Hillary but putchoco pacifiers pissy posters!

This ad not affiliated in any with with any (un)presidential candidates.
    Felecia
    edited March 2016
    Oh and congrats @C_Lloyd!

And sorry if I spammed posting 2x in a minute! I am old and know spam comes in a can, you nuke it, squeeze on some mustard and place between white bread...I can slay zombies though!
    Felecia
    Thank you @Jenny , @WeekOne and of course @Felecia !!

And haha, no pressure @Teeceezy
  • zoson said:

The forums are already returning to a healthy state now that the cancer has been removed.

Agree @zoson

Tammy

alnodjester
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,560
    Congrats @C_Lloyd, be strict but be fair but if all else fails, use the red text!
    @C_Lloyd which guild do you represent or are you an independent unbiased moderator?
    IGN : Rick. Officer in the Cure Family. Number One in Sweden & currently 22 globally.
    Haha! Thanks @zbot ! Always gotta have that red text in your back pocket just in case ;)

@Rick_ZK I am in the guild The Uninfected but that doesn't change my standing on forum moderation. I hold no bias towards anyone, good or bad. I call it as I see it.
    Japes87
    You seem cool, just trying your moderating skills. We need a few more good moderators. Good luck with keeping this forum clean.
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    yup gl, sounds cool gig, @Teeceezy must be feeling the pressure of who to pick to join you ;)
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • AndriusAndrius Member Posts: 783
    Congratz @C_Lloyd. Looking forward to see a great moderator team. Go NG Go!

In the meantime, I would like to recommend the following people: @zbot @Alibaba @Japes87.

While I know these people through the game, they have demonstrated great leadership skill, always help team members, very professional and most importantly, they have been dealing with escalation quickly and effectively.

Until then, wish moderator team best of luck!
    The EH family- where we have competition, fun and friendship.
    How to apply?
    Click here OR Email: [email protected]
  • woodstockwoodstock Member Posts: 200
    How many of the open positions in your moderation team are Epic or Legendary Moderator? :smile:
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    edited March 2016
    @woodstock i am sure you have to work your way up from common. Though all of our mods are exceptional :D
  • woodstockwoodstock Member Posts: 200
    @BarcodeJ Yes, all mods seems exceptional to me too! Then I wonder how many XP it will take to upgrade ...
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    I sent in a demand.
This discussion has been closed.