Episode 6 Lakeside 5th Mission IMPOSSIBLE!

Sappy187Sappy187 Member Posts: 118
I must have tried it about ten times now, with all sorts of team combinations. I can't do it! Tanks keep spawning, walkers left, right and centre. I'm stuck already.
Join us.

Xxx

Comments

• JetlocoJetloco Member Posts: 19
    Not for me, made it on 1st attempt with two knifes and a rifle. Hope u can make it @Sappy187
    Ayylmao 420
    Sappy187bosnianinsweden
  • Sappy187Sappy187 Member Posts: 118
    That's great. Rub it in.
    Join us.

Xxx

Adamantiumbosnianinsweden
  • DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 219
    Sappy187-have you watched the walkthrough video online? You just have to go slow, try to stay together as a group, avoid walking over the buried zombies. Also, try to use your hunter on overwatch if possible because that will minimize additional walkers. If you are still having trouble, you may need to stop and do exploration missions to improve the levels of your survivors, armor and weapons. We have all hit a point where we couldn't go much further and had to stop to build up the team. Good luck.
    Sappy187
    Yeah, I just get frustrated and tend to throw in the towel. This is the first game I really got into since Tomb Raider first came out. Haha Thanks for the tips.
    Join us.

Xxx

I did it. Haha I didn't realise that it was my fault for stepping on the Walker piles. Will certainly keep that in mind.
    Join us.

Xxx

• DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 219
    That comes into play a lot down the road so keep an eye out for it.
    Sappy187
    Yeah, lucky I never got into trouble for it before.
    Join us.

Xxx

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,511
    @Sappy187 FYI there are NML videos on YouTube that give walk throughs of every episode.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Sappy187
    Thanks guys! @DCNats @masmith93
    Join us.

Xxx

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    Cheers @gabriel_lwh

I made it through episode 6 without any videos in the end. I'm not really a fan of "cheating", so I'm trying to do it without having to watch videos. I think it's great that those videos are available though. I'll probably need help again at some point soon. I just know that if I watch them, I'll be pissed off for not figuring it out myself. :#
    Join us.

Xxx

bosnianinsweden
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    @Sappy187 what matters is that you did manage to pass it! the video will probably be useful when you replay the mission again but on hard and nightmare modes :smile:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    Sappy187bosnianinsweden
    I never replay any missions. At least not at this point. I'm glad I made it through as it is. @gabriel_lwh
    Join us.

Xxx

bosnianinsweden
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @Sappy187 You'll want to replay them. The 30g reward for completing hardmode is enticing, especially for the lower level hardmode. You'll steamroll them with your higher level survivors... So for a few gas it's some guaranteed gold.

I have hardmode videos on my YT for every episode up through episode 10, except 7 for obvious farming reasons due to map 7-4. Also, there's nothing wrong with getting a little help when you're having trouble! There really isn't a difference between getting an explanation here on the forums like you asked for, or simply finding a video that shows the same explanation. ;)
    @zoson Yeah, I started replaying just after I posted that I hadn't done it yet. I'm currently mourning the loss of Billy, the rare scout. 19 days he was old. His retaliation will be greatly missed. R.I.P
    Join us.

Xxx

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @walkerkiller345

This may help .. Good luck

$& there are other threads here.. Just search Episode 6 :smiley:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • GlookerjdcGlookerjdc Member Posts: 127
    edited March 2016
    While I love their videos, they are from an earlier version of the game.... Now the spawn rate and number of walkers is sometimes overwhelming compared to,what's shown in these videos - they need to be updated to the current version of the game

And what would be nice would be hard & nightmare versions of the videos
    Ovidmikel