strategy for Episode 7.4 Gates of Woodbury

Can't seem to devise a strategy for 7.4 Gates of Woodbury. Tried looking at Youtube, but those are not the same game! Now have SWARMS of walkers! Any suggestions

Best Answers

Answers

• ZombieWaffleZombieWaffle Member Posts: 8
    Any suggestion for team make-up? Hunters, bruisers, shooters?
  • ZombieWaffleZombieWaffle Member Posts: 8
    Thanks, using your tips made it through first time after (5th time). Onward!
    zoson
  • observ_robserv_r Member Posts: 4
    I farmed the hell out of that place after barricading yourself you can just blast the zombies safely got about 50k Xp doing that planning on doing it again soon
  • DragoonDragoon Member Posts: 68
    I only move the car, leave the dumpster. It makes them line up. Place my hunter right behind the spot the dumpster would be if I move it. Put 2 shooters behind hunter and watch tv and hit end turn over and over. Hunter takes out the line and shooters take out whoever gets too close to the hunter
    75th Rangers

To sin by silence makes cowards of men.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world around him, the unreasonable man persists in adapting the world to himself.....All progress depends on the unreasonable man.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    @Dragoon They still line up once the dumpster is in place.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • DragoonDragoon Member Posts: 68
    Really, in mine they wonder around aimlessly and Ive noticed that happening on other missions when you block their path......maybe its just me.
    75th Rangers

To sin by silence makes cowards of men.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world around him, the unreasonable man persists in adapting the world to himself.....All progress depends on the unreasonable man.
This discussion has been closed.