Balance change - discussion

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @DonCoqui

I'm happy with the pay-outs as they are in that game system. I had tons of green-ware to scrap for this weekends event and found some awesome blue pieces in those gold crates. It's a strategy game so it makes it interesting to have something present an element of chance, but that's just my opinion.
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 576
    DarkFae said:

@DonCoqui

I'm happy with the pay-outs as they are in that game system. I had tons of green-ware to scrap for this weekends event and found some awesome blue pieces in those gold crates. It's a strategy game so it makes it interesting to have something present an element of chance, but that's just my opinion.

@DarkFae

That's very true within the context of being satisfied with the pay-out system... very well said. I gave you an engineer's perspective. We've become such a competitive society that many of us left-brain/engineer types have become conditioned by predictable outcomes. As an engineer, I want repeatable outcomes... time after time after time. By definition, chance is unpredictable. I measure the quality of each of my survivors in the game in terms of consistency. BTW, my apologies if I came across sounding rude.

Regards,
    Luis
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @DonCoqui

Thank you for your response but I wasn't offended at all. You gave your perspective so I offered mine is all. It was nice to consider this from another perspective so that I could stop and consider why I felt they way I did before I doubled down on my stance and tbh my reply to you was exactly what was running through my head when I asked @Amiga the question I asked that began our debate. So it's cool :)
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    These will be fun, but no UPGRADE TO TENTS? More XP from TENTS?
This discussion has been closed.