Disconnection getting more frequent.

Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
Is it just me, or has it got worse for anyone else too?
“You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,783
    @Neil_J, try to completely shut down your device and try it again. Sometimes that helps me. But in the mean time, fill out an in app support request to let support know there are disconnect issues.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    @zbot

OK. Ta for the advice. I'll do both.
    It's happened about every other mission I've set out on for the last couple of days.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • SnakeEyesSnakeEyes Member Posts: 1
    It won't even let me login long enough to try an "IN-app" report. Try to open it, takes waaaaaay longer than normal to even get past the title screen to my town, and just after the Game Center "Welcome Back, -------" message disappears from the top of my phone, boom. Back to my iPhone screen as if I just hit the Home button.

iPhone 6-Plus. Plenty of memory remaining. Closed the app and reopened it. "Quit/exited" it, then re-attempted to open it. Still can't get it to NOT-crash immediately after the intro sequences.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,783
    @SnakeEyes, put three fingers on the screen when the game is loading, it should take you to the support screen.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    @Neil_J Still an issue since update? This thread will be closed in 24 hours if there is no response.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    edited April 2016
    @Alibaba Still frequent disconnect while I'm playing, and screen freeze while I'm either messaging guild members on the in-game board, and scrolling through weapons/armour or survivors. Indeed, it'll occasionally freeze during game-play. I close and then re-enter,open which puts me a couple moves behind where I was, but if it does this on loading screen, it puts me back at camp minus the gas entry fee!
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    @Neil_J What device are you using and OS?

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    edited April 2016
    @Alibaba
    I'm on a Medion Lifetab S10346.
    Android 5.0.2