Anyone buy 3 extra unlock chances for 25 gold?

GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,340
I don't see the cost being worth it. Is buying 3 extra "unlocks" after opening the first three worth the 25 gold? Are there better rewards when you do that? Just curious...

Comments

• JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    I do if there's a gold ticket and it's a high level that's worth it.
    LordRabidzoson
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    Anyway cost of 3 locks should be dropped as well. 25 is definitely too much. Gas price for full tank of 21 has been dropped from 84 to 42 so extra locks for 25 doesn't look good now. In my opinion 15 will be a better option especially when we can buy golden tickets for 500 TG.
    GovernatorSipher07
  • NateNate Member Posts: 110
    Sometimes I buy the extra gold tickets, but my luck is usually terrible though lol.
    With saying that, Everyone's luck is different though.
    Also when there's say two gold tickets or over left which I haven't found, I will definitely buy the extra unlocks as there's a much higher chance of receiving something decent in either of them
    SgtSalami
  • poiwpoiw Member Posts: 29
    Ya, i have 3 left with 2 gold box. I do buy with 25 gold and Result not good hha.. bad luck bro and that my last buy 3rd box wkwkw
  • AnduAndu Member Posts: 65
    Well you know the rewards sort is already sorted from the moment you started the mission... that's a sure fact and was confirmed already by game developers . So no matter what box you choice you get the rewards that are already sorted for you . I saw the game like to keep the golden boxes until you will decide to pay the 25 gold even if you use extra boxes from the ads . However most of the time this boxes are worthless , i'm only happy when i spend 25 gold and get 4 phones or a legendary item .
    LordRabid
  • LordRabidLordRabid Member Posts: 6
    I don't mind the 25 when you are fighting higher levels you can sell the gear I usually get 10000 to 15000 xp which is valued higher than 25 gold
  • AnduAndu Member Posts: 65
    edited March 2016
    i dont know where you get 10k-15k xp for scraping gears ... I usually get 9000 for lvl 15-16 legendary weapons ...
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    Maybe 1:25 shots. My preferred method of box openings are Far right 3 down the line. Watch video if avail (well, click on it and do something else for 30 seconds or so) middle row down the line. If I'm high level (16+ supply run) I'll sometimes go for the golden ticket if I haven't gotten it because it'll usually be 25K in tin stars or 34K in soup cans.

But I'd say with my open box strategy I get the golden ticket in the first two rows about 75% of the time.
  • BodhiBodhi Member Posts: 55
    What else is there to spend on. How many survivor slots do you need?
  • TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183

Maybe 1:25 shots. My preferred method of box openings are Far right 3 down the line. Watch video if avail (well, click on it and do something else for 30 seconds or so) middle row down the line. If I'm high level (16+ supply run) I'll sometimes go for the golden ticket if I haven't gotten it because it'll usually be 25K in tin stars or 34K in soup cans.

But I'd say with my open box strategy I get the golden ticket in the first two rows about 75% of the time.

Nice strategy.

Although it's been discussed that the rewards are preset no matter what boxes are picked first...
  • DragoniusDragonius Member Posts: 93
    I pay 25g if there are gold chests or more than one silver chest left.
    Verbaub
  • SoyevSoyev Member Posts: 130
    I only consider it if I already had a video to open 6 and there is a gold chest remaining and it's a high level mission.

Even if there is legendary gear in that box (it could be rare gear, or 10 gold or 6 gas), legendary gear is usually a level or two lower than the recommended level of the mission, so I only do it on missions that are higher than my survivors

A couple days ago I did spend the gold and got a level 17 legendary rifle with gold spread and gold interrupt which is awesome, but I'm still not gonna spend it often
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    If it's the last three cards and there's a golden chest. I buy it. You could get 4 phones with a gold card. 25g for 200g worth of phones.
    Verbaub
  • etplanteetplante Member Posts: 9
    My rule is only if there's 3 unlocks left and 2 gold tickets remaining.
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    Still 25g is too much in my opinion
    Glookerjdc
  • GlookerjdcGlookerjdc Member Posts: 127
    I agree - it's too much

Been tempted a couple of times to do it but......
  • NomadslandNomadsland Member Posts: 36
    I get annoyed sometimes when there are, for example, one gold and 2 silver and I don't find any after 6 picks then I will spend. But I'm normally very miserly with my gold ;)
    Shoot first think NEVER!