Unclaimed rewards

What happens to unclaimed rewards from the guild challenge if they are left uncollected when the current challenge ends? Are they lost or will I still be able to collect? I'm saving for upgrades and it would be pointless to collect them now and lose it in raids.

Best Answers

Comments

• PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    That would actually surprise me.
    A team mate had collected over 150 crates and nothing bad happened.
    Unless something was changed recently this should still work.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    [Deleted User]
  • ishish Member Posts: 72
    Interesting. I could keep my unclaimed rewards to next challenge no problems. Has this changed recently ?
    - ish
    TRINITY
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    I don't think it's change and it may vary for different players. Personally, I have not been able to claim creates in the past between challenges so since that happened I just collect them when I get them. Can test out and see what happens.
    Anyone else know for a fact and have screens with proof?

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • AnduAndu Member Posts: 65
    Someone posted some time ago in facebook group a picture with 48 rewards collected . At that time 48 gold crates /2 = 24 rewards , you can get maximum 20 rewards with guild+individual each challenge
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    i have one reward waiting, i'll leave it till next challenge and see what happens, its only 1000TG :p
    I stand corrected!

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    Its still there
    z3r0d4z3
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    @shabba you are the bomb my friend! Thank you for being the clearest I've seen in answering this point!
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    but how long could it stay there?

i started my challenge it after doing one it told me to open it, i closed the game and opened again and could do next challenge, after that i just opened it. I get to many start to leave them and see how many i can get and have the risk of them disappearing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    I have had several reports from my guild mates that if you leave more than one sitting and waiting until next challenge they disappear.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    My experience is that if you leave them sitting, they disappear when the challenge ends. This is even prior to the trade goods patch.
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    They stay.I had 20 rewards banked before they changed the loot system. Turned them all in after but the smart buggers made it so they gave gear instead of purple creates (good on devs for being on top of this). Anything I earned after the fact was purple.

If your worried screen shot it before end and then you have something to fall back on. Support has been very good with issues. DO NOT PLAY ROAD TO SURVIVAL their support is horrid and that's putting it lightly.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
    ggbats
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    i like that Road to Survival has so many comic book characters but yeah that game is trash haha i wish we got to use more tv show characters :/
  • Someone could volunteer to test that theory... I DO NOT volunteer but if someone wants to test it out and let us know, it would be great! LOL :D

Tammy
    Avalon8
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    edited March 2016
    This came from a guildy afraid of losing TG to raids. She saved up 5 crates from last challenge. They were still there when she played the new challenge this morning. She gained 2 more crates from personal rewards. Then, she had to go do.life stuff. She came back in game later and she had 3 (1 from a guild reward). The first 5 were gone. She was rather upset.

The old challenge ends at 9 am US eastern. The new begins at 10am. They were there at 7pm when she played. She came back at 11pm to find they had diaappeared. Her upgrades had finished, so it wasn't a rollback. She speculated that you have 12 hours to claim after a challenge end.

Your mileage may vary. She sent a support ticket hoping they will give her the crates back and answer the "how long" question.
    yes, a correct awnser from mods would be good.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,739
    Just curious. If I decide not to claim a reward for the current mission, can I still claim it when the next Challenge starts? I'm thinking I can't, but I'd like to confirm. Anyone know the answer? Thanks!
  • Fear_the_living_Fear_the_living_ Member Posts: 5
    Will they carry over to next challenge?
    Some say yes. Others say no. I can only tell you what a guild member experienced.

She had 5 crates saved when one challenge ended. About an hour after the next started, she played the new challenge and got the first crate. She had 6 crates saved. She went to work. She took her lunch about 5 hours or so after the new challenge started. She got another crate but still needed 1 more to get a legendary crate. She had 7 crates banked. When she got off work and went home. By the time she went in game, she only had 2 crates saved. It had been a bit over 10 hours since the challenge had started. She speculates that you have 8 hours to claim crates before they disappear. Either that or they are supposed to be claimed before the start of the new one and she experienced a glitch.
    Governator
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,739
    @thebluebox Thanks for the info! That is good to know!
  • DramaDrama Member Posts: 39
    I had 2 crates at the beginning of this new challenge. I earned another and now have 3 crates saved, at least for now. I'll keep saving them and let you know the results.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    They'll save right through the challenge. I usually open all mine when I tap out of the challenge after collecting my customary 190 stars.
    The question is, if you don't collect them before the challenge ends, will they carry over to the next time?
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • DramaDrama Member Posts: 39
    @Neil_J the first box I began the challenge with was carried over from the previous one. I have added 5 more boxes in this challenge making my total 6 now
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited March 2016
    @Drama The next question, and one that I'm not sure I want to leave to chance, is; if I were to keep 5 (for example) would they all carry over?
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    edited March 2016
    No you will not lose them if they have not been claimed, but I would recommend not saving them for more than 1-2 challenges.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    I usually carry over 2 crates from one challenge to the next. 2000 TG are protected by the council and cannot be looted. That's the first 2 crates. The TG I collect from my outpost can be looted. That's OK. I do not collect until I have 6 rewards from my stars and guild stars. I collect those and buy 1 legendary and 1 gold reward crate. I accept the next 2 crates. I usually have 2-3 crates uncollected by the end of the challenge. Next day, new challenge, and I start over again.
    @Governator Moving to general section since this isn't about Outpost.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page