Option to re-train existing survivors...

HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
edited December 2015 in Suggestions & Ideas
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I would like an option to train my existing survivors into a new class... so instead of calling a new survivor... I can choose to retrain my existing ones...thus my */12 epic hunter might become a */16 legend warrior! or a */10 rare scout or any other combo that is currently available when calling a new survivor.

So while the effect is in essence the same, I wouldn't have to press that dreaded "retire" button but instead a "re-train" button...

Comments

• VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    There was some talk about having characters evolve, but I think that was geared more toward leveling up within their original class. Haven't seen anything lately on the forums about this though ...
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    It'd be great if we were able to chose the special traits the survivors have.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    WastelandDan
  • warbirdwarbird Member Posts: 132
    Verbaub said:

There was some talk about having characters evolve, but I think that was geared more toward leveling up within their original class. Haven't seen anything lately on the forums about this though ...

Omg YES! I don't want to have to retire my guys when they are outdated due to level restrictions. They got me this far in the game, I want the option to increase their level please! Yes I'll pay lol.

• aysatyoaysatyo Member Posts: 352
    evolve? hmm.. like the scout becomes an assasin, slayer becomes a samurai, shooter becomes .... double beretta shooter.. hunter becomes rpg launcher.. and assault becomes........ double rifle assault.. just a thought.. ^_^