Worst weekend event ever?

this event is a joke !! thousands of bugs and problems and give us this senseless event. I prefer nothing to this.
ravenyzeMomofSnolpe

Comments

• AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    Personally I like it.
    ratonNexDegreaser
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    They had to find something to make the Cinema Weekend Event look good. And this is probably the only thing that could :)
    raton[Deleted User]hottexas
  • ravenyzeravenyze Member Posts: 27
    null
    Why do you like it, Amiga?
    edited March 2016
    @ravenyze
    Many times my team is bruised, heavy damaged....I don't like to spend gold on healing.
  • ratonraton Member Posts: 164
    The horde or 1 minute gas refill we diserve as a weeken event.
    [Deleted User]
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 254
    not really effective until you're at like 190 stars but ay, still better than any "more chance of a gold ticket" event
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Some of the events have seemed a bit crappy at first but turned out to work well for me (for example the-second survivor level upgrade prompted me to basically retire half my people for slightly better ones, which was quite ok). I don't see this one having any positive effect for me, however. BUT if the hot fix they just launched on the rollback issue works, that would be best weekend event ever, so not complaining
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    I am a solid mid-level player. All my survivors are level 12. I can complete some level 13 and 14 episode and challenge missions, but at least one of my team comes out bruised or even had a striggle. Healing times on them are 44 min to 1 hr 25 min. When grinding for the last few stars to get that 140 reward, I may run out of useful survivors before running out of gas. Half time to heal is useful to me at this point.

There is nothing more agrevating than picking up 4 gas cans from a crate and realizing that your gas will be fully replenished in 41 minutes but your survivors won't be ready for 75 minutes. It's like 3 gas cans were wasted. So, for those who are low to mid-level, events like this are very beneficial.

Let's face it, the challenge changes were geared to benefit high level players. They have to balance that out by offering events that benefit new players. If everything is done to benefit high level players, new players will get discouraged and find other games to play. In order to continue to develop the game, they have to attract and retain both new and old players so the revenue base grows. If the average freemium player drops $20 a month, it takes at least 200 players to pay one fresh out of college programmer. It takes a team of at least 5 seasoned programmers, 3 artists, and support staff plus overhead like servers, rent, electricity, etc to keep the game running. If 50,000 people play a game, only 3% regularly make purchases. That's about 1500 people paying $30,000 a month. $3,000 for overhead leaves $27,000 to pay at least 10 people (and that includes money to pay for bemefits). They have to attract more players so they can make money to hire more staff with more experience. They have to balance the game to attract new players and retain established ones.
    Phelan[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183

I am not sure I understand how reducing healing time means "twice the battles" as advertised by the in game pop up.

For example, reducing has time to 5 minutes would seem to make twice as many battles possible given the current gas refill time.

If choosing battles wisely and trying ones that would cause heavy injury last, my survivors would still be out of the hospital before I would lose any gas.

Semantics aside, this is a good event to couple with people still raiding outposts.
    Ok it is useless.. So instead of 2 hrs healing will take 1 hr?? I thought it will be 5 sec :(((
    Crappy event each....
  • radanielradaniel Member Posts: 41
    This event sucks... half time healing!? Really?Hahaha. Wtf
    raton
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 180
    edited March 2016
    Yeah it sucks, all my survivors can be totally healthy, but if I don't have any gas then it really doesn't matter
    raton
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    NOTE TO NG

You had a real opportunity to give everyone something back all the reasons which are wrong of the game. Forgive me for not making a list but the problems are not just one or two and are in thousands

Like I say you had a huge chance and you failed again. This shows your utter unappreciation of the players who spend hours on your products and those that invest in you.

Disgusted
    raton
This discussion has been closed.