Las Vegas Here I come! :-D

So I had some phones saved up...not many, but some. Hoping for a legendary/epic weekend would come soon. But my impatience got the better of me tonight after the frustration of yet another awful weekend event.
So I decided to go ahead and Instant my Radio tent since my council 12 just finished and throw out a few 15 calls and hope to get lucky, since I have been having no luck getting an assault. Been stuck with the initial rescued one star maxed out at level 10.
So Call Number 1:

Not The assault I wanted...but an epic scout that maxes out at 16...., I'll take it.

Call #2:

2 Epics in a row? Wow what are the odds? Also maxes at 16. Alas it is just a bruiser, nothing to get too excited about. Still don't have the assault...30 phones left...
Call #3

Oh HELL YES. Still no Assault but 2 epics and a legendary in back to back calls? And a 5 star shooter that goes to level 17? Can you ask for anything more? Those traits are pretty sexy too! It's a good night.
Call #4

Ok final call I finally got my assault...it is only 3 stars and maxes at 14, but that's a hell of a lot better than my 1 star maxed at 10. And with my luck tonight...I'm not gonna argue with it too much.
My weekend is now Legen-WAIT FOR IT-DARY! on it's own :-)

Comments

• DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Excellent! I'm glad it went well.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Congrats @BarcodeJ, that's a very good batch! I would love to have that shooter.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    BarcodeJ
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    That shooter is badass. What level is your tent?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    @masmith93. Radio tent lvl 6
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    @BarcodeJ

Great pull on that legendary shooter :smile:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    Tonight put me up to 7 epic level and 3 legendary survivors. Getting a pretty decent team. :-D
This discussion has been closed.