1 seconds notice

Wow! A pop up message saying "we are going into maintenance break" and then boom! Maintenance break!

sKUlLfukkER

Comments

• PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Said same thing the other day, I had just bought a fuel refil so that's a support ticket their getting.

I know they say soon but seriously you need to give bear minimum 5 minutes more a lot more. I've played games in the past that give you periodic updates starting from an hour before shutdown.
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 711
    A little more notice would be appreciated.
    It was approx 12:20 am where i am. Payed gold to fill up the tank and finish off my challenge effort for the day.
    Start mision, half way through the announcement pops up, finish mission and wham!
    Do i try and stay awake for an unspecified amount of time or go to sleep and waste my gold?
    While i'm sure we all understand that maintenance needs to be done, is it too much to ask for some proper notification to be given?
    You do have that mail feature, try using it a bit more.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
  • @Poppy I just posted the same thing, I bought gas started a challenge and thanks for the heads up.
  • Ohh shit, no toxicity, I forgot. How about, nevermind......
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    @bgbelden just send them a support ticket when they get the game back up and don't let it drop.
    Cml
  • MomofSnolpeMomofSnolpe Member Posts: 76
    edited March 2016
    I think they should give us each $100 for doing this to us. They should also be jailed and have their heads shaved.
  • I think they should give us each $100 for doing this to us. They should also be jailed and have their heads shaved.

I shave my head, what's wrong with a shaved head?
This discussion has been closed.