Twice reset of record back before update 1.7.1.

LamsirLamsir Member Posts: 57
It just has happened twice reset of record of everything after updating to 1.7.1. Before I had 117 stars of weekly challenge and twice crash has just reset this record from 141 and 161 respectively.
And all the supplies XP happened the same meanwhile the gas refills max.
Pls fix it.
Thank you.

Comments

• LamsirLamsir Member Posts: 57
    The first two ones are mine and the third one is from my guilds member.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,612
    @lamsir, sorry about that, please submit an in app support request and provide screenshots and necessary information.

Moved to Game Issue.
    @zbot, it happened again for the third time!!! Everything back to 117 challenges stars with supplies and XP.
    @lamsir, do you know what you were doing before the game rolled back? Is there a pattern? Also please submit a in app support request if you haven't done so.
    @zbot , I hadn't made a pattern before the rollback to 117 but I remember that I was the first one in the guild with 141 stars; and when happened the second time to 117 , I do have pattern and the records appears in the ranking of other member of the guild was 161; and the third time was 184. I lost the supplies XP and rewards too.
    I was doing weekly challenge and mission of episode in hard or nightmare mode .
  • walkingmaniacwalkingmaniac Member Posts: 1
    When using the outpost games, twice now the game is slowing down and unresponsive, I have to flee to do anything, why is this happening aren't you supposed to test these updates before you release them
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    The 1.7.1 update ONLY ADDRESSED CLIENT ISSUES. In another thread, one of the Staff (I think it was Old Goth, but could be mistaken) stated that the update will NOT fix challenge star counts nor Rollbacks as those are server side issues. They are first focusing on account rollbacks since that can cause loss of purchased items. Then, they will worry about fixing the incorrect star counts. It's a matter of prioritizing.
    I don't care who is in charge of what inside of the company. From Friday afternoon after the fxxking update till Sunday morning, 4 TIMES OF ROLLBAKC happened to me. I am now totally pissed off and upset.
    @zbot , from Friday afternoon after the update till Sunday morning 4 times of rollback and u just told us to be patient???? Meanwhile what should our fool players suppose to do? Repeat and rebuild everything for a fifth rollback, and with pacience and smiles?
    @Lamsir, sorry for your loss. As far as I'm aware, support is the only ones that can help, please send an in app support request, if you haven't done so. In the meantime, please be patient.
    @zbot , thank you. Really hope it be fixed ASSP.
    @Lamsir, please see official response from NG regarding the rollback issue.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/6114/regarding-rollback-issues#latest

Thank you,

zbot