Dual accounts

I kniw there is a policy against using two accounts in the forums, but is there any official policy about running two accounts in the game?

Comments

• FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    @BarcodeJ and you'd have the time huh?
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    I managed 4 villages in clash of clans :D
    @Teeceezy. Just hoping I could get some official clarification. i.e. I have an account and can play the game on my tablet as well. Is there any reason I can't play two different accounts instead of one?
    Is it ok? Is it absolutely wrong. Or is it one of things that you can do but not talk about openly? :-D
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    I will spank your spam wall if you complain about 2 challenges per week :#
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
    @FizzyPinot I think the problem with 2 challenges a week is running out of gas and not being able to farm exploration missions or participate in raids. It isn't about having to play constantly. With two accounts, you run out of gas on one and you can start raiding with the other while the first one fills up. I haven't really been too vocal for or against it, as I am my guild leader, and I am laid back about the challenges. No pressure. I am up to 128 stars. once I hit the 140 reward I am done and will move over to exploration missions. There is still 2 and a half days on this challenge that's plenty of time.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    I'll have to confirm from the team but right now I can't think of any reason why you couldn't have two accounts.
    Thanks @Teeceezy appreciate the answer
  • RahleRahle Member Posts: 29
    I would not imagine there should be a problem, more accounts more chance you will buy. Does this game work for 2 accounts on Apple products though? I know that on my iPad and phone I cannot have more then one account for other games. Apple has protection for it.
    Firstly, apple sucks. Go get real electronics and throw away the fruit.
    Second, my tablet runs profiles so i could technically run 3 seperate accounts on my tablet plus one on my phone...but no. I am happy with 1 or 2.
    Before profiles I would go into apps menu and clear data and select a different account to load when loading the game for clash. Idk if that is a valid workaround on the evil fruit devices?
    [Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.