Maybe a bug? Help me out here

Ok as you can see his base health is 366. I put a level 1 armor with no abilities unlocked to make the math easier but this applies to any armor i put on him.
His health shows as 442. The armor has a value of 26. 366+26 = 392. He appears to have a +50 health trait that I don't know where it is coming from. I noticed when I went to change his armor to my new legendary shooter of the same level and he did not have as much health and was trying to figure out why.

Comments

• AndriusAndrius Member Posts: 783
    edited March 2016
    It is because the survivor has been upgraded. His base lvl was at lvl 10. He is now at lvl 12.
    The EH family- where we have competition, fun and friendship.
    How to apply?
    Click here OR Email: [email protected]
  • RicKReaPerRicKReaPer Member Posts: 48
    edited March 2016

iam getting same results as well, not on all though but as you say +50 (which iam not complianing about) :)
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    @andrius no that cant be it because i have plenty of others that i have upgraded that add up correctly.
    That and max survivor level equals initial level+(2xstar level) so since he is a 4 star that maxes out at 13 his base level was level 5.
    edited March 2016
    @BarcodeJ I did a test upgrading my survivor and it did in fact upgraded the base value as well. So it looks like it is a bug. Not something major though. Thus, you are either benefit from it Or the base value did not reflect the change (even though it did upgrade the value). Either way, no harm.
    How to apply?
    Yeah i am not really complaining about it. He has extra health, cool. Just trying to figure out if it is a bug or maybe there are character bonuses I did not know about.
    Good attention to detail though!
    How to apply?
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    What armor did he have on before you changed it to the level 1 armor? I have noticed from day 1 that the health traits are a step or two behind the rest of us. It takes my guys one battle to bring the health level right if you make a change involving the health trait. For example if you go from armor with no health trait to one with a health trait, it takes my guys one battle before they get the health bonus trait. If o take off armor that has the trait to one with no health trait, my guys will have that health trait of the previous armor until after they have their first battle with the new armor on.

I don't know if anyone has ever posted that experience with the trait lag time but it happens to me that if I change my guys' armor it takes one battle to iron out the changes.
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    I have had this anomoly before too. I had two identical base and level survivors and would swap their armour and weapon and not get the same numbers on each. Gave up trying to figure that out.

• Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 549
    Try leaving the screen and then coming back to it later. I had numbers change after I came back to the survivor screen. Perhaps a delay in the math...
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Oh oh!! I've had this happen!!! Thought it was cos I was a lil in-toxic-cated :/

See what I did there mods? ;)
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    I have posted a bug to support and screen shot already regarding something just like this. When changing weapons prior to battle at times it does not change the final value. Aka they have a base of 200 and have a 100 damage weapon equipped. Then change to a 150 damage weapon but player stats still show the lesser 300 instead of 350.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
This discussion has been closed.