[TIP] Upgrade as many of your weapons as possible while regen time is 5 seconds!

Announcement has been made that weapon regen time will be going back to normal with new update.
Make sure you are upgrading as many weapons as you can before it changes!!
Johnny119

Comments

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Im only upgrading those i think i will use. Low level weapons or weapons that i dont like the traits are being scrapped..

• SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Curious, has any one paid attention to the amount of XP you get for scrapping gear compared to the upgrade cost?

All my best gear that is useable (and able to be upgraded) is at the max current lvl available. But I am wondering what the ratio is for upgrading something and then latter scraping it.

Surely it's not the same, but what's the %?

When my XP is maxed out I wonder id I should upgrade stuff to sell for a lesser profit later; but this frees up some XP in my storage so I can make more that way.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    I say, add a blacksmith.. where you can make a weapon of your choice spending xp and raw materials you will get when scrapping or clearing junks.

• VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650

Im only upgrading those i think i will use. Low level weapons or weapons that i dont like the traits are being scrapped..

I'm doing the same thing - and basically I scrap any common or uncommon weapon I get at this point.
    RicoMars
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Ehm, who doesn't do that? :confused:
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.