Is the Slaughterhouse challenge extremely hard?

blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
I've only just gone through the first round of each level, but there are 2(maybe 3) that seem like they are going to get extremely hard as the level gets higher.
Rooms full of walkers. 1 room also spawning 3 walkers while we have to search for crates.

It will make it interesting and I might have to use different strategies but I dont think I'm going to get as many stars this time

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I now see there is an official thread.
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 482
    @blynknz
    We have disscuseed this in our guild. For the most part, most of us are using assaults/hunters. Some with warriors. For the most part the assaults are taking the beginning swarms down, finishing with hunters. Warriors are good for swats. Try those combos, see what works. Just important that you have good armour, dodge, luck, helps.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,065
    I have had great success with two assaults and a hunter through 7 complete rounds. I have to say things have gotten a whole lot more difficult in round 8. Your scout will be of no use, with shooters and warriors only slightly better choices. You need mass kill abilites that the hunters and assults provide. Good luck and good hunting!
This discussion has been closed.