Slaughterhouse challenge difficulty

Does anyone else think this is the easiest challenge ever? I have made the circuit now 7 times with 2 assults and a hunter with 126 stars and zero injury to any survivor. I can see the two that feature major herds getting much tougher as the walker levels get to 16 and up based on sheer volume, but man has it been easy so far. Even the deadly level seems easy. Lots of open space, no herds, and no double or triple move requirements.
Sipher07

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    edited March 2016
    Most people don't have 2 assaults. Many won't have any. So for the majority of the players, they'll max out on this one quickly. Yet another challenge geared towards high level players.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I got too cocky too quickly @masmith93 . As soon as I started the 8th round my hunter got minor injuries. That will teach me to complain about the challenge being easy! Those 14, 15 and 16 level walkers don't go down on the first assult barrage.
    ggbats
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    Yup i took a bruise way earlier on this challenge than I have any other.
  • JF掠影飛舞JF掠影飛舞 Member Posts: 15
    Walkers health increases exponentially , you won't call it easy when you reach 30 stars on an individual challenge facing a herd of L16 armoured walkers
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    2 level 16 assaults, 1 level 15 assault.
    Absolutely smashing it!

:)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    @masmith93 +1 I agree that the lower ranks will struggle with the armoured core. Thankfully the deadly (if they dare) is comfortable
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
This discussion has been closed.