Let discuss about Best Traits in weapon

canarycanary Member Posts: 79
edited December 2015 in Strategy Discussion
First xp is quite take time to get, You can have unlimite xp farm but it is a long run. So I think the best is find a good weapon with good traits and focus on them.

Let discuss

Which traits you think are the best?
Which traits you think should have as a best weapon for each?

Best trait in general is Swift strike, Lethal, Wide arc, Interrupting after overwatch, Concussion , Large caliber,

Traits have 2 type ; normal and gold. Of course gold is the best.

For scout best knife must have Swift strike, Destructive and Lethal.

http://tinyurl.com/q3sarhm

For Warrior are Wide arc , Lethal , Critical damage.

http://tinyurl.com/pucbnlb

For Bruiser weapon: Concussion, Interrupting ( golden interupt have 100% chance), Critical

http://tinyurl.com/nuowc84

For Hunter are Large caliber, Critical, Interupt/Destructive ( depend on you defence or attacker)

http://tinyurl.com/zqf82r5

For Shooter: Interrupt, High powered, Destructive.

For Assaut: I have not see any good yet ^^ because i have just unlocked it today.

Please comment and show us your weapon.
Daryl hunter guild
Canary


Daryl hunter guild: For busy people who like to enjoy game not to work hardcore grinding guys

https://www.facebook.com/Daryl-hunter-guild-189673894708357
http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/31765/daryl-hunter-guild/p1?new=1


Comments

  • aysatyoaysatyo Member Posts: 352
    edited December 2015
    interrupt and luck is best for all, melee or ranged.. but i think bruisers dont really need interrupt much..
    for shooters, i want the +range, interrupt, luck
    for hunters, interrupt, large caliber, luck
    for bruisers, concussion, dodge, luck
    for warriors, wide arc, dodge, luck
    for scout, swift strike, interrupt, luck
    for assault, wide range, interrupt, luck

    i dont really want critical damage since their charge abilities are already critical damage.
    Headhunter
  • canarycanary Member Posts: 79
    edited December 2015
    aysatyo said:

    interrupt and luck is best for all, melee or ranged.. but i think bruisers dont really need interrupt much..
    for shooters, i want the +range, interrupt, luck
    for hunters, interrupt, large caliber, luck
    for bruisers, concussion, dodge, luck
    for warriors, wide arc, dodge, luck
    for scout, swift strike, interrupt, luck
    for assault, wide range, interrupt, luck

    i dont really want critical damage since their charge abilities are already critical damage.

    @aysatyo What luck affect here? i am not very sure about how luck work
    Daryl hunter guild
    Canary


    Daryl hunter guild: For busy people who like to enjoy game not to work hardcore grinding guys

    https://www.facebook.com/Daryl-hunter-guild-189673894708357
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/31765/daryl-hunter-guild/p1?new=1


  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @canary @OldGoth stated that luck is additive to all rolls of chance made by the survivor.
    So, if you have 15% dodge and 10% luck, you effectively have 25% dodge.
    Similarly, if you have 15% swift strike and 10% luck, you effectively have 25% swift strike.
    Works the same for crits, interrupt, etc.

    Luck is really, really powerful.
  • canarycanary Member Posts: 79
    zoson said:

    @canary @OldGoth stated that luck is additive to all rolls of chance made by the survivor.
    So, if you have 15% dodge and 10% luck, you effectively have 25% dodge.
    Similarly, if you have 15% swift strike and 10% luck, you effectively have 25% swift strike.
    Works the same for crits, interrupt, etc.

    Luck is really, really powerful.

    tyvm. Basically, It is universal add % to all the traits.
    Daryl hunter guild
    Canary


    Daryl hunter guild: For busy people who like to enjoy game not to work hardcore grinding guys

    https://www.facebook.com/Daryl-hunter-guild-189673894708357
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/31765/daryl-hunter-guild/p1?new=1


  • HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199
    For shooter's weapons, +range is very important. I was excited when I got a gun with 100% interrupt but no range extension. I quickly grew frustrated with the shorter range my shooter had. It didn't take long for me to switch my gun with something with a much longer range but no interrupt trait.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @Headhunter I dunno, I'm using a 100% interrupt with no range extension on my shooter and I like it a lot. The base range of a shooter is long enough that you can still stay far enough away to not get hit.
    Anything greater than that distance that needs shooting gets shot by my hunter instead?
    Ovidmikel
  • PilotPilot Member Posts: 15
    In EVERY CASE (and EVERY CLASS) you want:
    Gold: Class specific perk (e.g. Concussion on Bruiser)
    Gold/Silver: Interrupt (everyone EXCEPT for the Bruiser)
    Silver/Gold: Luck
  • PilotPilot Member Posts: 15
    Except Bruiser! On Bruiser you want:
    Gold: Luck
    Gold/Silver: Damage
    Silver/Gold: Concussion
  • piepsilonpiepsilon Member Posts: 36
    I don't think interrupt on a hunter is worth it. They have a very good attack and range that using them on overwatch is kind of loosing their turn. I wouls say silver : large caliber, gold: luck and gold : increase critical dommage (not critical chance).
  • aysatyoaysatyo Member Posts: 352
    if the walker gets near your survivor or your survivor kills a walker but makes him vulnerable to another nearby walker attack, and your hunter cannot one-shot-kill that walker, that is when you will need an interrupt.
  • M3fM3f Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2015
    Are You sure luck is a static addon to % chance? Cuz sometime i see "Luck!" above survivor head after some action. When would it happen?

    Also if that's the case would luck on weapon affect traits like dmg resistance too? And if You have like 15% dodge on survivor+15% chance of dodge on armor and +15% luck would it mean 45% of dodge? Same with dmg resistance?
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @M3f this was confirmed by NG @OldGoth
  • HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199
    edited December 2015
    piepsilon said:

    I don't think interrupt on a hunter is worth it. They have a very good attack and range that using them on overwatch is kind of loosing their turn. I wouls say silver : large caliber, gold: luck and gold : increase critical dommage (not critical chance).

    I think it really comes to your playing style. I use overwatch a lot with my hunters, and I do find the Interrupt trait useful for me.
  • canarycanary Member Posts: 79
    M3f said:

    Are You sure luck is a static addon to % chance? Cuz sometime i see "Luck!" above survivor head after some action. When would it happen?

    Also if that's the case would luck on weapon affect traits like dmg resistance too? And if You have like 15% dodge on survivor+15% chance of dodge on armor and +15% luck would it mean 45% of dodge? Same with dmg resistance?

    i think it is the case.
    M3f said:

    Are You sure luck is a static addon to % chance? Cuz sometime i see "Luck!" above survivor head after some action. When would it happen?

    Also if that's the case would luck on weapon affect traits like dmg resistance too? And if You have like 15% dodge on survivor+15% chance of dodge on armor and +15% luck would it mean 45% of dodge? Same with dmg resistance?

    some time i see luck on the head of ppl also. ANd you get extra xp . I think somehow luck work that way. No admin here to confirm on that
    Daryl hunter guild
    Canary


    Daryl hunter guild: For busy people who like to enjoy game not to work hardcore grinding guys

    https://www.facebook.com/Daryl-hunter-guild-189673894708357
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/31765/daryl-hunter-guild/p1?new=1


  • JBreeze38JBreeze38 Member Posts: 109
    I was curious what exactly luck is but if it basically raises the chance of other two traits then it would he an ideal third trait. However, I noticed that to each his own and some have a different approach then others. Basically I noticed all the level 40+ players opinions male sense but not all the hardcore players have the same approach which is,why these forums are helpful..... Im at,like,41,and my best advice is TWDNML and drinking should be avoided at all cost
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    @JBreeze38 not just the other 2 traits.. ;)

This discussion has been closed.