The Rick Bundle

2»

Comments

• nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    Kappa123 said:

there are new bundles on sale because somebody will always buy them, issue or not.if you buy it and you lose it, you're the one who has to make the claim, and not everybody will do it. so financially speaking it is a good move putting new bundles on sale, even if the game still has major issues. also remember, nobody is going to sue over 10 dollars. not to mention there's no guarantee that you would even win such a case. a lot of people have quit over the rollbacks and selling new stuff may be a financial necessity (this is just pure speculation of course).

Wouldn't need to sue, just contact apple for a refund like I have.

Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    Kappa123 said:

Dragoon said:

Well there is this thing called class action lawsuits and yes the multitudes of people generally only get back the small amount, but it does happen.

I'm just gonna say one more thing about that and leave it at that since we shouldn't really discuss it here:
    the law doesn't prohibit selling broken things IF you tell the buyer that the thing is broken. That has been done multiple times and that is no accident.
    I'm glad I'm protected by EU law then because that's ridiculous! This sort of thing is covered and apple have to refund people in the EU, I've had countless refunds from Apple over the years for faulty / not fit for purpose apps.

Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
This discussion has been closed.