Hospital Healing Order

On other threads, I have seen people suggesting that it would be nice if we could pick the order in which our survivors are healed. And I agreed.

I noticed a pattern today and I believe it is how you have your team selected/lined up.

There 1st survivor (The 1 to the left) will be healed 1st.

The 2nd survivor (The middle one) will be healed next (or at the same time if your Hospital is at the required lvl).

The 3rd survivor (The 1 on the right) will be healed last. (or at the same time if your Hospital is at the required lvl).

Have others noticed this as well?

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!

Comments

• PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    I believe the order is pretty clear, it actually says exactly that at the bottom of the screen if I'm not mistaken.

I would agree on the power for us to decide and switch the injured, if need be.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    @Putchuco yeah, I see that now. I'm not sure how I missed that. I guess I was always disgusted with myself and didn't stay on the hospital screen too long.

@Headhunter an even bigger miss on my part. I did actual do a search on the forums, but didn't see it. Time to get new glasses I think. ;)

Much appreciated both of you.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

• PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Yeah we really need to be able to choose order, I did raise a ticket with the suggestion in game when the game 1st launched and they said they had passed it on to the relative team.
    @Poppy as @Putchuco and @HeadHunter stated, we can choose the order. It's not in the hospital but when you select your team for a mission.

The survivor on the left will heal first, the middle one second, and the one on the right last.

It does affect how they appear in a mission when it starts up, but so far I have not found that to be a problem.

• PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146

@Poppy as @Putchuco and @HeadHunter stated, we can choose the order. It's not in the hospital but when you select your team for a mission.

The survivor on the left will heal first, the middle one second, and the one on the right last.

It does affect how they appear in a mission when it starts up, but so far I have not found that to be a problem.

Should be able to swap injured members in and out at will though, if you have 6 injured you should be able to just drag and drop them in and out even to partially heal them if you want.
    AH Okay, now I see what you are saying @Poppy.

I agree, since the order you select them from left to right results in how they line up/appear on the starting map you don't always select them in the order you want them to be healed, but for tactical reasons.

• hhmcameronhhmcameron Member Posts: 224
    Sometimes when I try for fools errand with bruisers.... takes long time to heal...

Then I try for real mission come out with a - team bruised

Want ability to do triage...

Least damaged first, most damaged last (hunters always priority)
This discussion has been closed.