Rick Bundle

Just curious. The weapon in the rick bundle, I assume it is at your max character level, but are the bonus characteristics still on a random rotation? Would suck to get one with critical chance critical damage...but if it has increased range luck and deadly i would be happy with it.

Comments

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    The weapon is worth it...costly to upgrade it though...I got it as a legendary level 17 and have it to level 19 right now...once I get it to level 20 it will be better than every pistol I currently have (and I have some awesome ones)...my came with a 3 extra grid trait which is top-notch.
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • ElkadorElkador Member, Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 81
    Thats why I don't understand, such legendary weapons like Ricks oder Carols etc don't have specific perks, so everyone can see them and decide, if it's worth to buy a bundle or not.
    You must have luck to get the 3 perks you want and I don't buy bundles anymore, if I'm not shure what i get.
    kidnapkinWalkerBiterWhatever
  • OldGothOldGoth Member Posts: 297
    Rick's Revolver's traits are set. Level is based on your characters' levels. Traits are Destructive (+40% crit dmg), High Powered (range +3), Lucky (+15%).
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    OldGoth said:

Rick's Revolver's traits are set. Level is based on your characters' levels. Traits are Destructive (+40% crit dmg), High Powered (range +3), Lucky (+15%).

OldGoth said:

That's not right I got a shitty 16 when it's no good to me.

I've added it to a ticket with 4 other unresolved problems and issues that have effected me.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    edited March 2016
    OldGoth said:

Please clarify - this is the FIRST post I've seen stating that the weapon's level is based on your characters and not on the workshop. How does that work if we have a high level shooter and are upgrading a low level shooter from a radio call? Or just retired a high level and are upgrading from a level 6? Why wouldn't it be based on the workshop level, which is the constant?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Andrius
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 403
    @OldGoth thank you so much for the confirmation. Bought it as soon as i saw your reply.
    I got Rick's Revolver as level 17 legendary...I just got done upgrading it to level 20 and it's rated at 900 which is better than any of my other pistols...in case anyone is interested.
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    atrainofficial
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    @spartan912 I'm lvl 47 building lvl,
    @Poppy Does the 16 level revolver reflect your workshop or your shooter(s)? I'm interested in purchasing it, but not if I'm getting a level 10 weapon because I'm leveling up a low level shooter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    I got a weapon that matches the level of my highest survivor when I bought the Just Call Me Jesus I mean the Bruce pack. I can't afford this one though so don't know :)
    @Phelan I have a level 15 shooter, so I don't want a low level gun that would be worthless. I'm asking @OldGoth for clarification on how the weapon level is determined, since it's apparently not based on the workshop level. If you have two shooters at different levels, what level is the weapon? It doesn't really make sense to do it based on the character levels because they can vary.
    I got a level 17 weapon and my highest shooter is level 17 and my lowest is level 16...it's been the same with every weapon I've got in every other bundle...so I'm guessing it's based on your highest survivor for that class at least based on my experience.

My workshop is always maxed so I don't know if that has any effect on it...I'm guessing not since I have another guild member who got it at level 17 and her workshop is not maxed.
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @OldGoth

My current lvl is 37 with maxed Council (lvl15), Workshop at lvl12 (max. upgrateable item lvl 15) and Training Grounds at lvl14 (i.e. max. survivor lvl15). I have three Shooters as follows.
    Lvl15 epic (max. Lvl16)
    Lvl11 rare (max. lvl15)
    Lvl9 rare (max. lvl15)

As I already have several legendary and epic pistols with starting lvls 13 & 14 the Rick bundle would only be interesting for me, if the pistol at least would have a guaranteed starting lvl15 (higher lvl appreciated of course). Otherwise it's worthless for me as I don't care abt. the outfit due to the fact that I'd never buy it for gold and with a pistol intended for scrapping and thus without real benefit.

In the light of the above information could you please check and advise which starting lvl the Revolver of Rick's bundle would have?

Thanks!
  • thatdamngoodcire777thatdamngoodcire777 Member Posts: 85
    Workshop level doesn't matter. I'm at level 12 workshop, town 42, max council and max survivors. I got the level 17 gun and same stats.
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I sprung for the bundle, despite thinking the price was still a bit too high. I am hoping this revolver will be a go to weapon for a while. I was not disappointed.

I'm at player level 40, in the middle of maxing out my workshop, and have one level 17 shooter. I got a level 17 weapon with the exact traits as specified by @OldGoth.
    BarcodeJ
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I present to you, rick's fully upgraded revolver.
    Gail will shoot your face off.

LadyAquilargerkmanSpindig