In which weapon would you invest your precious EXP?

FRAQATTAQFRAQATTAQ Member Posts: 4
edited March 2016 in Strategy Discussion
I think the title says it all. So which weapon would you choose? It would be nice if you could also explain why.

Thanx!

Comments

• shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    the blue katana with golden packman
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Yep.
    Junk the one on the left, upgrade the middle and keep the one on the right as a spare for a second warrior.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    gabriel_lwhkidnapkinggbatsFester17
  • FRAQATTAQFRAQATTAQ Member Posts: 4
    thanks a lot guys!
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,065
    I agree with @shabba . My epic warrior has a cleaver with the golden Pacman and can do some serious damage to a herd with his two strike ability active.
  • DragoonDragoon Member Posts: 68
    The far right legendary one has the same abilities except a gold skull. Maxed I believe the damage output would be very close and the legendary cheaper to max out.
    75th Rangers

To sin by silence makes cowards of men.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world around him, the unreasonable man persists in adapting the world to himself.....All progress depends on the unreasonable man.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    @FRAQATTAQ Moving to Strategy discussions.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Epic katana, you need the 135 degrees wide arc for sure
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • Noprogamer16Noprogamer16 Member Posts: 38
    Assault Rifles with the "cone" icon are better than the other AR's. Warrior weapons with a wide arc are the best also.
    Gonkistan
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @FRAQATTAQ

The katana (middle) hands down
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    edited April 2016
    Epic 14/17 max dmg 317 (349) if you factor in lethal 10% - investment 624K to max out
    Leg 13/16 max dmg 278 (320) with lethal 15% - investment 454K to max

it's a toss up for me. If I really needed this weapon asap, I'd probably go with machete because it will take less time & resources plus the golden arc comes quicker. For the long haul, higher max level & dmg makes sense.

100% interrupt can be very tempting, but without wide arc, it would be a tertiary defensive weapon at best
    Tam8