Game won't recognize flee option!

GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 152
So this glitch, not allowed to flee, cost me my three best survivors...Level 15 epic hunter, level 15 epic shooter, and level 14 legendary hunter!
I have no recourse, have now lost months of work, due to game glitch.
Will this ever be righted, or like the roll backs I've suffered,(all my time and money spent) is just gone!?!?
Who do I notify, that will actually do something about this?
Help tickets take 2-3 weeks just to get a message that acknowledges my inquiry, and nothing ever comes of it!

Comments

• GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 152
    Was doing challenge deadly mission.
    Tried to flee would not accept continual button pushes...
    Lost all survivors next turn, since I couldn't flee
    Cost me my three best survivors
    Level 15 epic hunter, level 15 epic shooter, and level 14 legendary hunter
    How, who do I need to inform to actually get this corrected, instead of the usual response from NG...a canned response and nothing more!
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,453
    @Grinch, were any of your survivors in a struggle?
    Moving to game issue.
    @Grinch, combined with your other post,
    @Grinch, http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/778/update-1-4-find-out-whats-new

Improvement:
    Fleeing rules have changed. Any survivors who are in a struggle with a walker while fleeing will be automatically killed - on non-deadly missions they will automatically suffer a heavy injury. When this happens, you don’t need to choose any additional survivors to leave behind. The ‘sacrifice’ step will be skipped if a survivor is already locked in a struggle.

So if all your characters were in struggle, you may not get an option to flee.
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    That happened to me back in January just as zbot explained.

I was after 2 more stars to get a reward. I did the deadly two suggested levels above my level. I was making a run for the exit. Two made it to the exit. One was 1 space off. Walkers moved. All 3 were put into struggle. All 3 died. That's just the way the game goes sometimes. After that, I learned to not push the deadly more than one level up.

It isn't a glitch. You cannot flee if everyone is in a struggle.
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 152
    No survivors were in a struggle. I could not use flee so I attacked and all 3 killed. I'm not an idiot, and well aware of how game play SHOULD work. I attempted to flee, as I was aware I could not win, was willing to lose 1 survivor, but game glitched( as per usual)and I'm left totally screwed.
    Thanks for the suggestion, but obviously I didn't explain situation thoroughly enough, hence people assume I'm a fool.
    But alas, the fools all work at NG.
    @Grinch, just wanted to make sure since the initial post wasn't clear.